8. MrsBear
    MrsBear
    Bear's missus
  9. leematty1
    leematty1
    Formally known as Leematty
  10. TheTassieHawk
    TheTassieHawk jamabadar
    re your profile pic - I didn't realise Chris Gayle was launching his own Rebel Womens BBL comp (no cricket experience required).
  11. choppers
    choppers Bearfly
    Are you a stalker in your spare time.....lol!
    1. Bearfly and TheTassieHawk like this.
    2. Bearfly
      Bearfly
      Us bears always like to stalk our prey for a little while before we bite :P
      Jan 7, 2016
      TheTassieHawk likes this.
  12. HörnsySechsZeit
    HörnsySechsZeit walesy
    You've been reported.
  13. choppers
    choppers walesy
    I've been trying real hard this morning to donate to this wonderful website as it's that time of the year again, but no matter what info I type in, I keep getting rejected as "incorrect information". I don't seem to remember having this problem last year, but then again my memory isn't the best anymore. Mate, what can I do, to get the 50 bucks to ya. Cheers
    1. View previous comments...
    2. walesy
      walesy
      Cool, ok I'll add that to the list of things to fix. :D Will try to get that one sorted this evening.
      Jan 6, 2016
      choppers likes this.
    3. choppers
      choppers
      Hey walesy,

I don't reckon it's your website but more likely its Paypal. Bit hard to explain in 420 characters, as I've just discovered. No worries, wait til you've got everything sorted. Cheers
      Jan 6, 2016
    4. walesy
      walesy
      yeah, I think I haven't set the paypal account which it's going towards up properly. I think I know what the problem is, just need to get the time to sit down and nut it out tonight. Will let you know once I;ve kicked the tires.
      Jan 6, 2016
      choppers likes this.
  14. choppers
    choppers
    The only thing you get from looking back, is a sore neck. Believe nothing that you read, and only half what you see.
  15. tooswal1