NRL SuperCoach

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stephen247, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Runci

Runci Moderator

I've still got Burgess so I'll sell him to free up some funds

2. weazel

weazel Member

hey lads how are we all traveling only got the 16 playing this week but woods as c and hurrell going large should get me up around 800+ mark hoping to hold or make ground from 2316 position

3. UnderAchievers

UnderAchievers Member

Hey Weazel, you're doing well mate. 2300th position is very good. Im floating around the 6000 mark at the moment, but with a good start last night, looking at 1K this week and pick up some ground. I had the same players as you last night with Woods C, but also Maloney and only 16 to play this week as well. I'm doing alot better in DT sitting around the 1600th position. These next 7 weeks or so will separate the men from the boys.

4. weazel

weazel Member

well done on the 1600th in dt unders .yeah going ok in sc moving up in dt as well rd 10 ranking of 650 got me 4k spots into 7896 going really well in sportsbet comp overall 43 286 points behind gained 54 points on the leader last round so hopefully can maintain the rage through origin and byes

5. stephen247

stephen247 Member

Hi All,
    Who's up for 2013? When I signed up this year it automatically sent out emails about the league and we have 9 people so far (this year they have 20 in their comps). It's a chance to pit your Supercoach knowledge in a totally different domain - NRL. Its a bit of fun and a good excuse to watch some more sport.
    Invite code: <strong style='text-decoration: underline;]875785 [/b]-[TS] Seriously AFL
    Hope we can get some more TSers on board!!!
    Cheers, Stephen

6. HeavyMen

HeavyMen Well-Known Member

Missed this last year but joined some DT, SC & Sportsbet leagues about 3 or 4 games in.
    Will we have some TS leagues this year ?

7. stephen247

stephen247 Member

Hi HeavyMen,
    Yep I have setup a Supercoach League - Code...875785. A few have rejoined from last year and we are happy to have you aboard.
    Not sure if there is enough interest for DreamTeam and Sportsbet - but I am happy to join/setup some TS Leagues in those as well...

8. HeavyMen

Cheers mate. I've joined the SC league & happy to go into a TS league for the other comps if enough interest is there.

9. Muttley

Muttley New Member

Hi there, I'm gonna have a go at NRL supercoach, how do I join the league you mention ?. I keep creating leagues, but dont get the option to join one. Thanks for any help.

10. HeavyMen

Hey mate, after you click on one of your vacant leagues it should then have a spot on the right to enter the code for a league you have been invited to
    Then enterSupercoach League - Code...875785 that's 875785

11. Muttley

Muttley New Member

Lol, thanks Heavy, not too sure how I missed that. Maybe I am as stupid as I look after all. :)

12. stephen247

stephen247 Member

Welcome aboard Muttley! I was going to make a remark about that you should fit in nicely with the NRL crowd, then. But that would be mean - so I won't! ;o)

13. HeavyMen

Starting to panic a bit!! Got my side roughly sorted but haven't had the time to consider the bye implications. May have to wing it & hope I can sort it as we go along. Trouble is there is so many byes & rep games that it's difficult to get my head around it all. I'm not a fan of waiting for a player (eg Gallen) until after the byes, so normally take who I like at the start & see what happens. But...............I don't want to look silly amongst you tooserious folk!

14. stephen247

stephen247 Member

It all starts tonight!!! (Under a bit of a cloud though...) Only 4 spots left in the league. Last chance to join in or get some friends to sign up as well.
    Good luck to all...

15. HeavyMen

How'd we all fair guys. 1,001 so ok but not brilliant! Silly Sam Burgess suspended in game 1, is annoying & other than missing George Burgess I think I'm reasonably well set. George will need to come in if his 2nd game is anywhere near his first. Whinge for the week: How can Inglis score so shite in DT as compared to SC - Not happy

16. HeavyMen

If anyone is setting up TS NRL SC or DT leagues I'm happy to join in :)

17. martyg

martyg Well-Known Member