Rate My Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!

Discussion in 'RMT' started by BlueDreamer, Mar 24, 2012.

1. BlueDreamer

BlueDreamer New Member

Backs
    Goddard, Scotland, Brougton, Lake,
    Clarke, Ellis, Bugg, (Smedts, Yagmoor)

Mids
    Ablett, Swan, Pavlich, Delidio,
    Shiel, Coniglio, (J. Mc Donald, Magner)

Rucks
    Sandilands, Kruezer
    Giles, Redden

Forwards
    Franklin, Goodes, Martin, S. Johnson
    Porplyzia, A.Kennedy, D. Smith, (Horlin-Smith, A Hall)

Would love feedback. I have $168000 spare. I could upgrade Lake to Suckling, or improve Pav and/or Lids in the mid (although I like them both being DPP)

My other fear is Smedts and Yagmoor down back who are possibly both non-starters? Anyone suggest better options?

Feedback welcome!

2. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Ho hum, yet another Seaworld team. And another RMT that hasn't read through the other threads and discussions.

Anyway, here we go. Lake and Clarke too risky. One or the other. Pavlich has to be FWD and Deledio has to be DEF. Some doubts Billie and Yags will get a run, but H-Smith a chance.

Must have said this '000 times. You don't need DPP (called MPP around here) until the byes arrive, at which time you trade into it. MID is where the points are made, so you have pure mids in MID. Any other "MIDs" who are also DEF or FWD go into those lines so that you have 'extra' MIDs.

Maybe Lake to Deledio, Porps to Pav. Then take your pick of the Murphys, Mitchells, Priddis, NDS, etc. in MID.

3. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

And Billie/Yags - you might look at Morris, Hombsch, etc. Even if you end up with 3 tigers in the one line, it does not matter until the byes arrive, by which time two of them will be fat.

4. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Can't see both Yagmoor and Clarke getting into Pies 22 at the same time, so you probably can't choose both in your SC team and expect it to work for you. Is Horlin-Smith (Geel) still rookie listed? At any rate, I think he is a long way back in the pecking order for selection.

As Terry says, don't put players out of their best value position (i.e. F/M as F rather than M) just because of MPP linkage. With byes only affecting rounds 11-12-13, you can probably create some links by trading down to the appropriate rookies during upgrade times in rounds 8 to 10.