NFL TS Keeper League

Discussion in 'NFL' started by bgt2110, Jul 9, 2012.

1. bgt2110

bgt2110 Moderator Staff Member

stowie wrote:
    Hi guys, Great season and congrats again to the winners. Just wanted to put forward a suggestion for next year around QB situation. No one like to take a donut, but with 12 teams and only 32 QBs we are destined to face a couple throughout the season. I like that we have two, it's fun, but I think we either should drop back to one OR set a roster limit of only 2 QBs each. Would create some interesting add / drop and waiver situations and no one will have to cop a donut. Anyone got any other ideas or suggestions going forward? I would like to see the 2 QB positions stay, however i am happy to amend the maximum number of QB's to 2 that any roster can hold at a time which i agree would make the waiver situations more interesting, particularly around the bye rounds. What are people's thoughts ?

2. Johnson

Johnson Active Member

I am quite happy to have just the 2 QB's, but do you mean have 2 QB's and both start each week, or only 1 QB on the field and 1 Reserve each week? Also, I would like to see the Keepers finalised at least 1 week before the draft to give us a chance to formulate our draft strategies. I completed my keepers list today for what its worth. Liam

3. stowie

stowie Moderator

I was thinking keep both QB's on the field with a roster limit of two. This way there is 8 QB's sitting in the FA / Waiver area each week and people will take donuts by choice... was just a thought.

4. BillyBass

BillyBass New Member

@Stowie I like that idea. It means that if we lose a QB to injury there will still be options on the waiver wire. Also makes for some interesting tactical decisions come the bye weeks.

5. stowie

stowie Moderator

IR spot is required for sure... losing players before the season even starts :(

6. karlos

karlos Member

Agree on an IR spot Stowie.
    When do we all have to have our Keepers locked in. I don't even have 6 blokes I want to keep!

7. bgt2110

bgt2110 Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for your feedback guys, i will send a message to all players via ESPN in case some of the guys miss this message but in summary i have made the following changes : 1. 2 QB's remain on the starters but have amended the maximum roster size to 2 QB's 2. I have created 1 IR Spot 3. Our online draft is set for Sunday 25th August at 9pm AEST 4. I have amended the keeper lock date for exactly 1 week prior to our draft ie. Keeper lock date is Sunday 18th August at 9pm, please ensure you are happy with your keepers by then. Remember maximum of 6 keepers but can choose less and fill the remaining spots via the draft. The draft order is based on the finishing positions from last year so the order of the draft will be : 1. Brady's Bunch 2. Rigil Kentaurus 3. Canuck Warriors 4. Kings of Karlos 5. Jimbo's Juggernaut 6. Team SImonoz 7. Billy Bass 8. Jug-O-Naughts 9. Team Stowie 10. Canton Bulldogs 11. So Long Mr Wallace 12. Waito's Warriors Snake format so Waito has 1st pick in the second round etc Any other feedback over the coming weeks would be great.

8. Fez

Fez Moderator

Sorry but I disagree with maximum to qbs much rather the limit with 3 it's part of the drafting strategy , obviously ill go with the flow but that's my opinion

9. snoz

snoz Moderator

BUMP

10. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Lazarus thread

• Like Like x 1
  11. stowie

stowie Moderator

It's alive!

• Like Like x 1