2015 TS Leagues

Discussion in 'Leagues' started by TerryinBangkok, Mar 17, 2015.

1. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Surprised this is not already raging. Anyway, stick 'em in here.

2. TerryinBangkok

Super Coach TS Port Adelaide. Code:643604. Home of bears and gravs and tibs and things.............

3. TerryinBangkok

Super Coach. TS Expats. Code: 672307 For chels and snozzes and bjaenschs, etc. If you reside outside Australia, jump in.

4. bjaensch

bjaensch New Member

Thanks TiB

5. Grizzles

Grizzles Active Member

Hey guys and girls! I'm looking to get a cash league up and running. Currently I have 4 people interested and am looking to get to 18. If this doesn't happen I am willing to try the new 10 man league. Obviously the weekly prize component would change!

$75 Entry!

$50 of this goes into a prize pool (900 total) and the other $25 goes towards a weekly high score bonus which will run from rounds 2-18.If you have the highest score for the week during these rounds you win $25. For every high score you get another $25.

The $900 prize pool will be divided up as follows:
    First place in the league = $500
    Runner up in the league = $200
    3rd and 4th = $50
    Highest points scorer over all = $100

All cash will be paid at the completion of the Supercoach Grand Final.

If you guys are interested please send me a msg or email at grizzles_alot@hotmail.com and I will give you my banking details! Please let me know as soon as possible if you wish to join. I will then email/msg everyone for payment by Thursday 26th (1 week before the season starts). I will create a league once I know how many people we have and forward you all the code via email/msg.
    I'm aware it always seems shifty sending money over the internet but I've been around here a few years now and am trustworthy. Bear or maybe a few other people could vouch for me if needed?

6. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Grizzles wrote:
    Hey guys and girls! I'm looking to get a cash league up and running. Currently I have 4 people interested and am looking to get to 18. If this doesn't happen I am willing to try the new 10 man league. Obviously the weekly prize component would change!

$75 Entry!

$50 of this goes into a prize pool (900 total) and the other $25 goes towards a weekly high score bonus which will run from rounds 2-18.If you have the highest score for the week during these rounds you win $25. For every high score you get another $25.

The $900 prize pool will be divided up as follows:
    First place in the league = $500
    Runner up in the league = $200
    3rd and 4th = $50
    Highest points scorer over all = $100

All cash will be paid at the completion of the Supercoach Grand Final.

If you guys are interested please send me a msg or email at grizzles_alot@hotmail.com and I will give you my banking details! Please let me know as soon as possible if you wish to join. I will then email/msg everyone for payment by Thursday 26th (1 week before the season starts). I will create a league once I know how many people we have and forward you all the code via email/msg.
    I'm aware it always seems shifty sending money over the internet but I've been around here a few years now and am trustworthy. Bear or maybe a few other people could vouch for me if needed? Will definitely vouch for you Grizzles, much valued member of the Waaaay2SeriousPunters club who always has his payments automatically deducted each month. Would join mate, but we're saving up for atrip to Melbourne asap, as well as a few trips to Adelaide for some of Port's blockbuster games at the Portress!!!

7. Grizzles

Grizzles Active Member

Thanks Bear! I've had a little bit of interest but no way near enough to fill an 18 man league! Thinking of now running a 10 man league for $50 entry. This will just scrap the highest score each week component and see $300 for first, 150 for second and $50 for highest points and the end of the year! 4 spots left!

8. schmicko

schmicko New Member

League for any Lions supporters 297390 Hear The Mighty Roar

9. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    </br> Super Coach. TS Expats. Code: 672307 For chels and snozzes and bjaenschs, etc. If you reside outside Australia, jump in. Banchang Bullies are in, Terry.

10. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

Supercoach TS - WA League 427177 TS - Eagles League 342543 I'm pretty sure its clear who each league is aimed at. ;-)

11. grav

grav Guest

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    Super Coach TS Port Adelaide. Code:643604. Home of bears and gravs and tibs and things............. Still spots left. Jump in power people!

12. grav

grav Guest

TS SA Great league - 255787 Be on it!

13. snoz

snoz Moderator

G - you should run for the bloody Premier of Sth Australia mate :) /Portals/0/Users/184/64/1464/adelaide%20cheer.jpg]</img>

14. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

Hey all i have started a blog over at http://tooserious.net/Blog/tabid/90/Post/7489/Leagues-Leagues-Leagues-and-the-TS-Group if you want to use the blog from now on then feel free or carry on over here if you prefer to, cheers TTH

15. snoz

snoz Moderator

TiB.....do we put the expats on the blog now, but only open to us expats ?

16. graeme

graeme Guest

Have finally got a into g and joined the expats league - thanks for organising TiB

17. Grizzles

Grizzles Active Member

Hey guys! Due to lack of interest the cash league is not going to go ahead anymore. Sorry to those who were interested!

18. TerryinBangkok

Simonoz wrote:
    TiB.....do we put the expats on the blog now, but only open to us expats ? Hey, I'm just sitting back in relax mode watching you and Len tearing them up with your runs from the back half.

19. <h4 style='color: #ffffff; padding: 0.6em; letter-spacing: normal; background: #969ca0;]Wayheyhey Too Serious (302449)</h4>

20. JoshyC

JoshyC Well-Known Member

hi guys, my original TS keeper league (started many years ago) still has 7 spots open due to retiring players and some not invited back (due to poor performance) so get in on the TS Pine Warmers - 339227 - once a top 20 league, now just a competitive one lol