Apologies

Discussion in 'ORFFU' started by TigersTooTough, Jun 23, 2018.

1. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

Hi all,

Clearly issues have been caused by my absence at times, clearly having fired up right now.

Due to a couple of real world things, my tardiness has peaked recently. Obviously I accept some coaches aren’t particularly interested, and that’s fine, but my lack of transparency to at least some parties clearly has made things hard.

Ultimately the windows of delisting and MSD escaped me, and I’ve missed out which is completely fine. I didn’t “conspire” in any trade. Given my absence, I’ve clearly been a bit out of the loop and haven’t fully understood the situation. I don’t mind if the trade is vetoed, but my oblivion shouldn’t be mistaken for ulterior motives.

Ultimately, I’d like to sincerely apologise to all. I have been posting teams and will continue to do so, and will make a conscious effort to try and pull my weight in the other areas.

If there are any issues, please send me a message. I think I’ve solved the “notifications to junk mail” issue and should reply quicker than standard shipping from the US to AUS, which has been known to be the case.

I’ve been involved with TooSerious for more than half a decade and love the comp. I’d like to continue staying involved if you’ll all allow me to.

Once again apologies,

TTT

• Like Like x 13