BrayDog's 'When to Buy?'

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Carloscity, May 15, 2008.

By Carloscity on May 15, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. Carloscity

Carloscity New Member

<p class="MsoNormal">

<p class="MsoNormal">Welcome to this week’s When to Buy, if you haven’t been following it <a href="http://forums.dreamteamtalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&amp;t=689">here[/url]. I basically go through who to snag this week, who to wait for a couple of weeks for, so you can plan ahead.

<p class="MsoNormal">Told everyone to jump on Rooey the last couple of weeks, but Im sorry I can’t actually predict injuries and he has only been my real big stuff up. Since I said to jump on Nicky Dal he has average 99, and Stevie has been averaging a reasonable 90 ever since I said he was buyable. But my real beauty has been Kade Simpson who was only getting 77 points before I said jump on the Kade train he has got scores of 110 and 121. Watson has been similar averaging 78, and now since I said get him he has got an average of 102. And, here we go for this week...

<p class="MsoNormal">[span style="font-size: 16pt;">BEST BUYS
    Heater Shaw

Started: 570k. Now: 530. BE: 67.
    Ok, I know he isn’t really that cheap, but he isn’t going to get any cheaper, cause this will be the last week that 28 affects his rolling average. If you have got those back problems, or still got that hopeless Nicoski then its time to get on Heater. Downgrade a peaked out rookie and Bobs ya Uncle. He is averaging 114 this season and is a must have in 2008.

<p class="MsoNormal">

<p class="MsoNormal">BJ Johnson
    Started: 566k. Now: 386k. BE: 36.
    I reckon Shaw should be everyone’s pick up this week, but if you already have him BJ is your man. He is one of the legends of SuperCoach and his niggling injuries are nearly gone. Plus, you can nearly do a direct trade with that useless Nath Thompson (300k). But, if you got injuries, have any doubts over his injuries (or like me and getting Shaw) don’t panic he will be still cheap next week at about 400k.

<p class="MsoNormal">

<p class="MsoNormal">Matt Pavlich
    Started: 620k. Now: 526K. BE: 47.
    If you didn’t listen to me last week, this is your last chance. Get on him.

<p class="MsoNormal">If you happen to have those three, you can save your trades and get some beauties next week… But others that might be worth looking at are Swan (BE: 86), Rusty Robbo (BE: 58), Ebert (BE: 39) but they are all very risky with poor scoring this year.

<p class="MsoNormal">[span style="font-size: 16pt;">NEXT WEEK
    There will be cheap backmen everywhere next week. The likes of Milburn (down 102k) and Gilbee (down 125k) will be good buys. Also, Chappy (down 125k), Nicky Dal (down 92k) and JB (down 147k) will be will be even more cheap next week, all got a BE of over 100.

<p class="MsoNormal">[span style="font-size: 16pt;">WAITING…
    These guys are coming up in the next 3 week as great Cash Fowls: Cornes, Kornes, Rooey, Lewis and more. Stay tuned.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Carloscity, May 15, 2008.