could i please get some feedback cheers

Discussion in 'RMT' started by wheelza, Mar 20, 2012.

1. wheelza

wheelza New Member

DEFENDERS: Goddard, Scotland, Deledio, H.Shaw, Clarke, Bower, Spurr, Bugg, Wilkes.

MIDFIELDERS: Swan, Ablett, Boyd, Thompson, Masten, Miles, McDonald, Magner.

RUCKS: Cox, Redden, Giles, Stephenson.

FORWARDS: Franklin, Goodes, Pavlich, Martin, Zorko, Smedts, Walsh, Hall, T.Dickson.

I have $5000 left your thoughts would be much appreciated.

2. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Your rookies need some work.

I doubt that any of Zorko, Smedts and Walsh will play R1. Zorko has been injured and the others are on the fringe of selection at best for their respective clubs.

Spurr needs a rookie upgrade (watch for the anouncements tomorrow) to be any chance of R1 selection. Wilkes doesn't inspire confidence either, is he in Saints best 22 at the moment?

3. AngryAnt

AngryAnt New Member

Spurr playing a full game on the weekend is an encouraging sign regarding a rookie elevation, not sure why they would have played him otherwise.

You also have 3 round 13 defender premiums, if you are willing to take the donut round 13 then that's a pretty solid set of defensive premiums.

4. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Choice of Masten might prove a master stroke. Bower is also a bit of risk and reward. Presumably you will trade your way around the byes (AA's comment) closer to the time. Otherwise Jason has it on the button.