Delists for 2015 MSD in here

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by Len, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Below is the maximum number of players each team should enter the draft with, need to be at that number or below by midnight Saturday (that's the midnight after 11:59 pm Saturday). I have now updated the team numbers for the delistings already made, the team numberss should though reflect all trades made to date. Will finalise live picks Sunday and create the proper threads and final draft list then also. Please note anyone listed below for delist is in the draft pool, they cannot be removed from the list. [​IMG]

2. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

Consider Adam Kennedy and Kane Cornes delisted from the Guim.

3. G-Train

G-Train Member

Packers de-list:
    <table cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' dir='ltr' border='1' style='border: 1px solid #cccccc;] <col width='139[/img] <tr style='height: 20px;] <td data-sheets-value='[null,2,'Matt De Boer']' style='padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; text-align: left;]Matt De Boer
    <tr style='height: 20px;] <td data-sheets-value='[null,2,'Jed Lamb']' style='color: #000000; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; text-align: left;]Jed Lamb
    <tr style='height: 20px;] <td data-sheets-value='[null,2,'Brett Goodes']' style='color: #000000; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; text-align: left;]Brett Goodes

4. Len

Guys just a quick note, and feel free to modify the two posts above as I haven't got the official OP yet.. Once a player is listed as delisted that's it, you can't trade him. This is important as very often people's own final delistment calls are made when they see who is being fed into teh draft pool. So the two posts above can be edited until tonight is over, but anyone else listed is completely off teh trade table. tyvm

5. chris88

Len wrote:
    Guys just a quick note, and feel free to modify the two posts above as I haven't got the official OP yet.. Once a player is listed as delisted that's it, you can't trade him. This is important as very often people's own final delistment calls are made when they see who is being fed into teh draft pool. So the two posts above can be edited until tonight is over, but anyone else listed is completely off teh trade table. tyvm

Thanks Len :)

I'm comfy with these two going though - Cornes is gonna be fighting fires and Kennedy might well be too, given his drop off in form and loss of spot in the GWS team.

Just to confirm - we can actually add to these lists as well, can't we?

6. G-Train

G-Train Member

No problems Len, those guys are definitely gone from the Packers. thanks.

7. Len

Philosoraptor wrote:
    No problems Len, those guys are definitely gone from the Packers. thanks. Cheers mate ta, just making sure no-one gets dudded :)

8. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Will try and delete the other thread. [Edit: done] Ho hum. Think I'll wait for teams and Len's post before putting mine in.

9. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

The Lilacs are delisting Jason Winderlich Jonathan Simpkin

10. Len

chris88 wrote:
    Len wrote:

Thanks Len :)

I'm comfy with these two going though - Cornes is gonna be fighting fires and Kennedy might well be too, given his drop off in form and loss of spot in the GWS team.

Just to confirm - we can actually add to these lists as well, can't we? totally missed this post, yes for sure Chris, can add up until the witching hour tomorrow night

11. Len

Marble Bar delist Brad McKenzie, one or two more to come

12. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

Charlie's Opening delist Josh Thomas and Eric MacKenzie... which gets us to 27 with one to draft at pick #10

13. graeme

graeme Guest

The Incorrigible Cows de-list Chris Knights. Thanks for the time with us Chris - I would not wish your run of bad luck with injuries on anyone (apart from, perhaps, the kid who used to beat me up at school). It is possible that there will be a further correction(s) to our list.

14. snoz

snoz Moderator

With the trade of Patty K to Bandit for MSD #28,our list stands at 27 players. Delisting Daniel Talia, who as great as he is a full back, just is not SC friendly. Going into MSD with picks#28 & #39.........

15. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

gariwerd delist Daniel Gorringe, for now.

16. Len

Updated OP, the final column shows the required list shrinkage, anything else is as always, optional.

17. ChiefRussell

ChiefRussell Well-Known Member

Foul Bay regrettably loses Chris Judd to retirement, thus bringing our list down to the required number for the MSD. Another player or two at the club are looking very nervous because Chief is not in a good mood...

18. dmandrews

dmandrews Well-Known Member

Cradle Mountain's compulsory 2015 mid-season delistings are two players the club selected at the inaugural ORFFA Draft in 2012, Mark Jamar and James Gwilt. Having scored 108 in his last game for the Devils in Round 10 to be the club's second highest scorer for the game Gwilt can consider himself very unlucky to be delisted, and is a victim of his age, the Devils depth in defense and playing backline coach Dustin Fletcher doing the unthinkable and playing in the ORFFA into his 40's. Mark Jamar on the other hand is a victim of not being able to play in the seniors during the last five weeks despite having little competition for his spot in the ruck. Jamar is contracted to be the ruck coach for the Devils for the remainder of the season, however given that Trent West has been recuperating from a knee reconstruction and that youngster Toby Nankervis has been playing predominantly forward in the Tasmanian Regional Football League it is a mystery to us what the big bloke nicknamed Russian has been doing in this role this season and Jamar's chances of continuing in this role in 2016 look about as slim as the $41 on offer by Chief Bet for Cradle Mountain to win the 2015 ORFFA Premiership.

19. chris88

Saying goodbye to Shaun Hampson as well.

Farewell Shaun - you've been a handy backup despite playing 0 games.

Means I havbe 4 MSD picks - away we go!

20. J_C

J_C Guest

Birdsville delist Greg Broughton and Blaine Boekhorst.