Footy Tipping Comp with a difference

Discussion in 'AFL' started by bgt2110, Feb 24, 2014.

1. bgt2110

bgt2110 Moderator Staff Member

With the AFL competition beginning in 3 weeks, attention in the workplace tends to shift towards the favourite pastime of Footy Tipping.
    </br>
    </br> This is far from your standard competition where you are awarded 1 point for each correct tip..
    </br>
    </br> There are 3 separate competitions.
    </br>
    </br>Confidence Rating - You select the team who you think will win and then assign a rating value between 9 (most confident) and 1 (least confident). You can only use each value once per round.
    </br>
    </br>Next Bout - You go Head to Head in battle against another player using your score from the Confidence Rating competition. Results play out like the AFL season where there will be a ladder and finals played where a champion will be crowned.
    </br>
    </br>3XKO - A survivor type comp where you begin by choosing 3 teams that must win. For every team you get wrong, you receive a strike (X) 3 strikes and you're knocked out.
    </br>
    </br> All tips are submitted via email or PM. All results and news will be posted on a Google Sitethathas beenset up. This is not my concept but a competition I have joined myself and the creator has given me permission to take on any competitors that would like to join. There must be an even number of competitors and entries will be taken up until 1st March. If you are interested in joining please either PM me or indicate your interest below and I will PM youwith more information. <p ></br>