Gameweek 30 Transfers

Discussion in 'Soccer' started by Fez, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Fez

Fez Moderator

Got a huge dilema here, Arteta Barton VDV O'shea Djourou all flagged atm i have traded out Arteta. O'shea is out for 5 weeks as well so i have to get rid of him.
    Have heard rumours Djourou will be fine but have heard that he's out of the season anyone know what's actually going on with him

2. NedFlanders

NedFlanders Active Member

Djourou probably 4-6.

Wenger said "season". His initial tests came back OK so the Swiss FA said he's fine. What is certain is that he definitely won't front this weekend. Which means Squillaci and Koscielny at CB, and Arsenal bound to concede.

VDV played in Europe midweek so I'd expect him to play.

Don't have any good news on any of your others though.

3. Fez

Fez Moderator

Barton is a chance i know that, VDV who the hell knows,u reckon the Gunners will concede to West Brom?? I know they went 3 down at home but surely not again espec when they are only 3 points of the lead with a game in hand

4. crew

crew New Member

Yup soccer coaches lie as much as Voss on his best day. Still, season ending injury usually means maybe 1 week.........Like the forwards when touched in the square lol.

5. ELeviathan

ELeviathan Active Member

Will Berbatov play this weekend or should I trade him?

6. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

I stuffed up my trades this week. did two trades early on - one of them was arteta to garrard. then Gerrard got red flagged, so i had to trade him out! 8 point hit!

Elev - not sure about Berb.

7. Fez

Fez Moderator

Trade Berb , Hernandez and Rooney are working well with the combo berbativ will only cone on as a sub now or injury , traded artera to Lampard

8. crew

crew New Member

DING DING, DING.
    The derby is abou to begin.....
    2's V 1's

Top of the table about to run up against the hard done by 1's.

In the 1st game
    Underachivers V Gumby
    UA the most lockable of locks.....Leads the whole comp on wins and is an absolute rock. Gumby you just plain got the far can short straw this weekmate!!. UA just keeps winning and the few games he's dropped have been when the injury pineapple has been inserted. Gumby the shark to look like Gummy the shark by the time UA grinds out yet another win.UA by 4

In the 2nd game
    AusJB V Anthak
    JB one of the quiet people of 5AS, but Anthak, his results are rather louder!!!. Anthank to be treated like Anthrax with JB gapping him early and keeping it that way till the end!!!. Anthak it will be like Chinese water torture as you watch JB just keep racking up points and you'll be helpless to do anythin about it!!. But hey don't let me put you off mate , you just get ready for the following week. JB by 5.

In the 3rd game
    El V PlacntinoFC
    El playing the final of the Challenge Cup, so Scott, do you really think this game will be easy ??!!. El is in 3rd because he's had the injury pineapple pay him a visit over the last few weeks and has had to take a hit to keep his cup alive !!. Scott you are playing a bloke who has been #1 of the ladder leaders for a number of weeks,just to put into context how much shit your in mate.Stranger things have happened Scott ......But........ Not this week !!. El has a pineapple lubed and ready to insert mate and NO ! is not an option. El by 8

In the 4th game
    Crew V Benji
    I really dont know how this game will go as I'm running a very strange set up this week so Benji your 1/2 a chance .......But still it's not like I'm gunna GIVE! you the game just saying thats all. Crew by 1

In the 5th game
    Jo V Thunder
    Well Thunder it's just not your week mate. Jo will do to your team what that harlet has done to the Saints (Not to mention a certain manager). Jo has brought grief to many a person and I'm guessing you might be yet another victim. Might call her a Black Widow as it may be more fitting..............Jo by 6

9. NedFlanders

NedFlanders Active Member

Arse will concede. Weak centreback pairing and no Song or Diaby in the hole. I expect Almoania to let at least 1 in. It will mean an open game, and RVP to score at the other end.

It has convinced me to dump Berbs for RVP (having already gone Tevez -> Rooney). Transfers that could make or break my season!

If Berbs plays this weekend, he scores. However a start for him is too big a ? for me.

10. crew

crew New Member

I dumped Berb last week when I heard he was being subed.....Rather have someone go 90 mins and give myself a chance was the thinking.

11. ELeviathan

ELeviathan Active Member

I took the advice too and traded Berbatov for RVP - typically Berb comes on as a sub and scores in the last 2 minutes. Anyway, happy to have RVP in the team in longer term

2s v 1s Too Serious Derby Update:

UA 61 + 2 v Gumby 72 + 1 (Reina + Terry V Lampard) ..... likely Ones win [Agg 0-1]

AusJb 65 + 1 v Anthak 48 + 1 (Meireles V Tevez)..... likely Toos win [Agg 1-1]

EL 67 + 4 v Placentino 53 + 2 (Lampard + Meireles + Tevez + Suaraz V Meireles + Kolarov)..... Toos win [Agg 2-1]

Crew 42 + 2 + (C) v Benji 34 + 4 (Kuyt + Tevez (C) V Luiz + Silva + Meireles + Tevez)..... likely Toos win, particularly if Tevez scores [Agg 3-1]

Jo 69 + 2 v St.K 32 + 4 (Bosingwa + Tevez V Hart + Terry + Malouda + Carroll) ..... likely Toos win [Agg 4-1]

Prediction > Minimum 3-2 win to the Toos, but could be 4-1.

Toos remain on top of the 5AS league!!!

12. jb

jb New Member

Love it Crew and ELv 67 wow who's your capt? Adam?

13. crew

crew New Member

<blockquote>Quote from jb on March 21, 2011, 00:06
    Love it Crew and ELv 67 wow who's your capt? Adam?</blockquote>

I wish now he was JB lol. Yes monster game by the big fella to smash the far king shyt outa Binky. Word is Binky still getting counselling RE: Whut da fook happened ta me deam ??. Was another good outing by the 2's .....Rock solid.

14. ELeviathan

ELeviathan Active Member

@jb
    Had RVP as Captain but the whole squad performed well.
    What a week to pull out an 88 with a weekly ranking of 2,682 - Binky must be slashing his wrists. Nice to put a Fan Footy UK trophy in the Too Serious cabinet!!

Go the Toos - not far off a 5 nil whitewash against the Ones... UA only ended up missing by a couple of points.

We need to consult Crew every week about the POD trade - this week Kuyt did it for him and the week before Duff smashed it for him. Brilliant trades that have one him games!!