highlights and chatter

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by anthak, May 3, 2013.

1. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Gee, I miss the basketball talk around here. With the playoffs in full swing now, I thought I'd set up this thread for just general chat etc. Bulls Nets into game 7. Anyway, Heres a highlight I wanted to share: http://www.nba.com/video/channels/top...

2. stowie

stowie Moderator

Wow! Jimmy Butler and Nate doin' work against the Heat. Three straight 48 minutes games for Jimmy now too! Insane! Now time for Game 1 of the All Aussie series!

3. anthak

yeah, awesome result. I watched the whole game and it was a good effort by the Bulls. But game 1 doesnt mean much in a best of 7. both teams will be able to adjust now that theyve had a look at each other. Gee, Stowie, I didnt realsie that about Butler. Ive watched the last 4 Bulls games, and didnt realise he played whole game until todays game. must be fit! Today, I loved it how he blocked leBron in the 1st quarter on Miami's next possession after LeBron had faked him out and driven past him with ease for the dunk.

4. anthak

also, D-Rose may suit up next game!

5. stowie

stowie Moderator

anthak wrote:
    also, D-Rose may suit up next game! Come on now... surely that's not happening haha

6. bgt2110

bgt2110 Moderator Staff Member

And congratulations to Miami taking out the championship. Had hoped the Spurs would get up, especially after leading by 6 points late in game 6 but it wasn't to be.

7. mike96

mike96 New Member