Jump in the ring with Bazza for round two

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Mar 29, 2017.

By walesy on Mar 29, 2017 at 4:24 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

It looks like Baz is back and from all reports, is fired up for another round of Beat Baz (or as I like it call it, Pummel Baz).
    upload_2017-3-29_16-3-34.png

I say pummel, because a whole swag of players managed to take the big man down last week, with 5121 players managing to knock him off in the Magpies/Bulldogs game alone.

To be fair though, he put in a much better showing in the Suns/Lions game, with a noble effort of 264th (And at the same time, netting players a sweet $40.65 for those of you who knocked him off!)

Overall, you stood to walk away with $105.68 last week if you managed to win all 9 games. ($130.35 if you fronted up against Wendell too.)

Anyways, Baz is going around again this week, however, as mentioned last week, the first game is free - but the other 8 will have a small buy-in. For Friday night’s match, Hall has selected Swans midfielder Callum Mills and Josh P. Kennedy and Bulldogs players Marcus Bontempelli, Tom Liberatore, Matthew Suckling and Jake Stringer.

Talking strategy, I think we came up with a killer last week - picking the weakest of Baz's 6 lines to target, then matching the other 5. Would be interested to hear of any others?

So, I'll be giving it another crack this week I reckon, see if I can put in a repeat performance of last week!

ENTER HERE

Due to state regulations, residents of NSW and SA are ineligible to enter free $10,000 Beat Barry contests.

Draftstars is licensed as a sports bookmaker in the Northern Territory and is available to over 18s only.Terms and conditions apply.|You must be 18+ | You know the score. Stay in control. Leave before you lose it.Gamble Responsibly. Call Gambler’s Help 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Mar 29, 2017.

1. walesy
      walesy
      Tough week this week. Thinking either Dahl over Bonts, or McLean over Mills.

Don't think Wendells team is up yet though.
    2. Bucko
      Bucko
      Where did you get his team for Friday from Walesy ? Its not showing in the game info page.
      There is a $1 comp for tonight's game and I'm keen to know his team for that too.
    3. walesy
      walesy
      I came through in a email to me :)

As for tonights games,
      Baz:
      Martin
      Prestia
      Howe,
      Phillips
      Nank
      Ramsey

Wendell
      McCullough
      Tolman
      Jackson
      Blair
      Lee
      Kahu
      • Like Like x 1
    4. Bucko
      Bucko
      Beauty, thanks :thumbsu:

I've gone Fasolo over Nank and Gillett over Tolman.
      Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Len
      Len
      Whomever is doing the picking for him isn't very good.
      I'm batting 100% but not winning much as he's only done reasonably well once.
    6. St
      St
      Looks like Barry came 838 out of 1,200 for tonight. Hurry up and give me my $1.43
    7. Len
      Len
      In and a dollar 43 it is ...
    8. Bucko
      Bucko
      Wendell came 198th, so $25.38 for anyone who beat him. Both my selections were no good.
    9. Bucko
      Bucko
      I've gone JJ over Bont tonight. Was liking your McLean pick Walesy until he got dropped...
      • Like Like x 1
    10. walesy
      walesy
      I was liking it also :D Think I've gone Dahl over Bont
    11. Grizzles
      Grizzles
      Dahl for me also.
    12. St
      St
      Went LIn Jong over Suckling which got me 225th, Barry got 3005th so looks like the grand sum of $3.32 coming my way
      • Like Like x 1