Kruezer

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Fitzy, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Anyone have some info on his injury? Just a rest? How long out for? Thanks !

2. Fez

Fez Moderator

If its a key injury need Mumford to score sub 90 this week to make a trade. With Carlton that short on rucks ATM I persume it's pretty serious

3. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Yeah true, so do you think its worth trading him out? If so who for, Hille, Mumford.. ??? Any advice please haha

4. JacobInvincible

JacobInvincible New Member

Reckon it's pretty serious
    His replacement is Levi Casboult making his debut so Blues are really out of options
    Mumford is dirt cheap at the moment ($425k) and is pretty much a direct swap
    Wouldn't go for Hille at his age and inconsistency
    If you got enough cash, consider Jacobs ($534k) McEvoy ($525k) or Goldstein ($507k)
    Or take a bit of risk with cheaper options Ben Hudson ($468k, avg 99), Jon Griffin ($470k, avg 94) or even Stefan Martin ($436k, avg 102 in last 3)

5. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Kreuzer has carried hip and knee injuries throughout the season and could well be sent off to pasture for a "clean up" (read: surgery) in preparation for 2013.

Is that right? He could be out till next year??

6. Astro39

Astro39 New Member

Think the Blues are now not serious about making finals in which case Kruezer will be getting an early holiday via the surgery. Think its pretty obvious he's not right physically and there's no reason to further damage one of your jewells with nothing to gain from it. He may be paraded out for one more game while there is still a ghost of a chance, but think basically his season is over.

7. gogonz

gogonz New Member

Yay me for finally trading out Kruezer and bringing in Mumford...... :(

8. bama

bama Active Member

I think once Mumford gets back from his knee, probably in a week, it will be straight swap from Kreuzer to Mumford. Kreuzer will have his papers stamped with me as well "never to be selected".

9. TopHeavy

TopHeavy Member

If Mummy is out for a while, I might get Mike Pyke for Kruezer. Anyone know how long Mummy is expected to be out? if he's back in a week or two, i'll get him even though his fitness hasnt been convincing all year

10. ABitWoofy

ABitWoofy New Member

Wasted too many trades on rucks this year. No Mumford for me.

Kreuzer --> Nic Nat

11. don

don New Member

If I had a dollar for every sideways ruck trade I've made this year due to injury (Mumford, Sandi, Mumford) or loss of form (Kreuzer, Giles) then I'd have ummmm, $5... ($4 if Mumford's knee turns out ok)...

And before you say it yes I'm an idiot for getting Mumford in twice.