Last minute check.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by stick, Jun 20, 2008.

By stick on Jun 20, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. stick

stick New Member

This is a must read before hitting those C and T buttons.

1. Dont touch Brown as captain this week, even in Brisbane. He hates the crows averaging 64 in his last three. And, the Bock Choy is his likely opponent. I had that written down all week, then bloody Kevin Sheedy said it in todays Sun, I reckon he has read my notes.

2. The only rookie this week is Callan Ward get him for Palmer and that will bring you a nice chunk of greenbacks. Valenti missed out again.

3. Buddy has Banana Firitto who is actually leading the reserve-Coleman Medal with Brown, Mooney and Pav dominating on him in previous weeks. But, dont be fooled Kangaroos have double teamed in the past.

4. Buddy too big of a risk? I think so, definitely take the safer option of a midfielder - Ablett vs. West Coast and Goodes vs. Melbourne are the stand outs. Scott Thompson is in some fine nick and Brisbane hardly ever tag. Cooney is in the same boat, but might get Rhyce Shaw who kept Juddy quite.

5. Oh, god Nicky Dal has been told to Nick off, put him on the bench and give your rookie a run. Definitely dont trade. 

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by stick, Jun 20, 2008.