Last Minute Check

Discussion in 'Blog' started by damoran, Jul 11, 2008.

By damoran on Jul 11, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. damoran

damoran New Member

The best wrap up of all those SuperCoach trade and captain decisions in the country.

1. In my weekly segment of Dont Have Ablett? I look at who is likely to be the next best captain selection. Last week was Pavlova, who gave me a respectable 115 to kick it off. This week Im saying my favourite fantasy player ever. The bloke some people call the Mr. Handball, and others call him Mr. Cant Kick. Yes, you guessed it Dan Cross. Averages 130 in his last four agaisnt Melbourne, not only that but Crossy hasnt scored below 87 all year. Mind you, the last time I had him capt he scored that 87. Oh, and dont panic if he only on 60 at three quarter time, he will still come out and smash the 100. Dont cross out Cross and give him the tick for captain. Keep reading for 5 more interesting facts.

<!--more-->
    2. I didnt do a Rookie blog this week and I do apolgise, but quickly the rookies playing their thrid game this week are Lachie Hansen (DEF), John Anothy (DEF), Rob Eddy (MID), Jarryd Allen (DEF) and Tom Collier (DEF) all priced between 83-102k. The pick of the bunch would be Collier with a breakeven of -62.

3. Who to sell? Well, its impossible for me to say who to sell, but this week seriously look at your 6th midfielder (ie Plamer, Stanton, Ling, Gibbs). If he is no good upgrade to Goodwin, Black or Bartel who are all price sub 500k.

4. Do not sell Richoman. Yes, you might be Rich-o if you do,
    and can trade in pretty much any forward, but he should be back next
    week and banging on 100s again. Lets hope Tippett can get up for us this week.

5. Heath Shaw averages 122 vs Crows in his last four games
    and with two good games in a row, is worth sticking as captain again?
    You would have to have balls, but I reckon it might pay off his week.

6. Chris Judd is back into your 22 this week, but dont give
    him the number one role. He only averages 75 in his last five matches
    vs St Kilda which includes two 100+ games in his ripping 2006 season.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by damoran, Jul 11, 2008.