Must have EPL players!

Discussion in 'Soccer' started by Fitzy, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Am a newbie to the EPL world with very little knowledge. Who are some musthave players, or a few cheapies that I should grab, any tips will be good! Thanks!

2. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

My team is currently

Federici (Jaaskalin)
    Kompany, Vidic, Ferdinand, Da Silva (Naughton)
    Bale, Hazard, Kagawa, Noble, (Ferguson)
    Torres, Poggrebenyak, (Rodriguez)

I'm sure there is alot of terrible players here s just let me know what to change!

3. Runci

Runci Moderator

Fitzy there's not much wrong here mate. Your mids are good, they're all a goal threat. There is possibly question marks over Rodriguez' JS as he fights Sharp and Lambert for a place in the side.Petric is similar in price and has been banging in the goals preseason.

Is it QPR or Man Utd's Ferdinand & Da Silva? If Man Utd then Ferdinand might see some rotation to help his aging body, Rafael may well see some rotation with Smalling, Jones when theyre fit. There is a case for a stronger keeper but I've gone for two budget options also as I put my money into players that will score/assist. Really there's not too much wrong here mate a good first effort.

Good luck for your first year.

4. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Thanks Runci! Team has changed alot now as it always does in the last few days before lockout! But thanks for the tips, I will use them :)

God luck to you to :)

5. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

@Fitzy, try and fit in Danny Guthrie from Reading onto your bench or even starting ahead of Noble. He is on 4.5 and is a really good option as a playmaker. Otherwise, good team first up....love Federici as starting keeper.

6. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Any dirtcheap midfielders that I could grab? Bottom of the barrel 3 mil? or around that mark?