Need some dough?

Discussion in 'Blog' started by pop, Jun 17, 2008.

By pop on Jun 17, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. pop

pop New Member

Oh, rookies are going fast. This is your LAST chance to pick up a bargain. Prices cant go any lower. Thats what the crazy warehouse guy would be saying this week and he exactly right there are piss all decent rookies left with Gav and Dennis jumping in price this week. But, I will search through the 95k bin and see what I can find for those that need to downgrade.

<!--more-->
    The pick of the group would be baby-boy Callan Ward. Juggling VCE, footy and a recent wild 18th birthday party, so snagging an average of sub 50 seems alright too me. Not only that you can get Wardy in both Back and Mids. Dogs only have 4 injuries on there list so the fact that he getting a game might mean he is a stayer. Cooney, Griffdawg and Cross will get him a heap of the pill. Decent looking fella too, which is important. Garry Hairy Lyon also labelled him the next Rocket Eade, which I spose is good? But, into the stats he has a Breakeven of -40 and an expected rise of 40k. He will set you back the normal 95k.

Kangaroos on the other hand has a rather long injury list so, there boy in Josh Smith might be a 2-3 hit wonder. Just like the great SDT and Proud. Oh, the memories. But, anyway, he is a forward. Averages 27. And, costs 95k. I would still get Valenti before him, even if he does play this week. V-train is bound to get a game soon.

The Bens are also cheapish at about 140k a pot. One from the pies in Ben Reid, the other in Ben Davies from the wounded Kangaroos. Ben Reid hit a minus 4 in his first week, then banged on 80. Another Buddy? Ben Davies has been more consistent. They are there if any one wants them, but Im saying NO DEAL, Andrew.

Polkinghorne also finally got his second game, now has a break even of -23 and youll find him in the Midfield. Atkinson is the same, but at an average of 19. Look elsewhere.

Nick Lower finally debuted after many said he will play all 22 games cause of Mark Williams love for the young ones. And, he netted a lovely 30 points. Also, Ben Renouf had a go in the Hawks ruck, minimal TOG and still picked up 45 points. Looks better than that Geelongs West bloke. Max Bailey is also out for the year so he might get a couple of games.

The only decent out there is Callan Ward. Get on him. Other than that you missed the boat.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by pop, Jun 17, 2008.