Need some dough?

Discussion in 'Blog' started by PT, May 27, 2008.

By PT on May 27, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. PT

PT New Member

Following on for last weeks posts, I will do another little write up on what Rookies are going to be top buys this week and who to trade for them. Although, different to last week I will do it in a list of which rookie you should look at first. Please read this weeks DOGS BEST BUYS to work out who to use the greenbacks on.

WARNING: There are West Coast backmen everywhere you look.

<!--more-->
    [span style="font-size: 1.2em;">TWO GAMERS
    [span style="font-size: 0.6em;">Thats played last weekend

1. Trent Cotchin - RIC
    Price: 140k. BE: -62. Position: MID
    This bloke is going to be a superstar - cant see the Tigers dropping but I can see his scores improving. Only got scores of 74 and 72 but wait until he finds his feet and we will start seeing Palmer like scores. Could even be a handy 6th midfielder for a couple of weeks for people like me with Browne still on the gorund. Haha. Who to downgrade for him? Craig Bird although aint going to drop in price (only needs to score 50s to hang around his current price) is a must for Cotchin this week. Others that could be downgrade to him: Travis Tuck, Rhys Palmer (although if I had him I would keep him as my 6th midfielder), Ibbo, Wona and Cale Morton.

2. Shane Valenti - MEL
    Price: 84k. BE: -83. Position: FWD/MID
    If ya need more money that than you could get if downgrading to Cotchin, or you already have Cotchin - Valenti is your man. But, be very careful when going for him cause he is likely to go back down to the Rookie List soon. And, should be your 9th forward at worse. Also dont trade him in until the teams are named, cause he isnt a sure thing to snag a game but likely he will. Gamble is the obviously one to leave your side, but Tippett and McKinley are also popular picks. Hill &amp; Nath J. Brown should be both gone by now. And, Rioli keep him unless he is sitting on ya bench.

3. Ryan Davis - WCE
    Price: 84k. BE: -24. Position: DEF/FWD
    Only buy if you have to downgrade a back, and that you cant hang off until next week. He is only averaging about 30, and could go back down to the Rookie List. Be careful.

[span style="font-size: 1.2em;">TWO GAMERS
    [span style="font-size: 0.6em;">That didnt play last weekend

4. Matthew Spanger - WCE (BE: -42, DEF) - Might get another game soonish.
    5. Scott Selwood&nbsp; - WCE (BE: -69, DEF) - Believed to be injured. Watch out though he is suppose to be the best of the brothers. That is what his Mum said anyway but Mums always loves the youngest.

[span style="font-size: 1.2em;">ONE GAMERS
    [span style="font-size: 0.6em;">That played last weekend

6. Jarryd Morton - HAW (FES: 61, FWD, 95k) - Was a late replacement for Jordan Lewis, keep an eye on him though.
    7. Josh P. Kennedy - HAW (FES: 42, MID, 95k) - A good looking young lad, watch the selection table over the next two weeks. Might be a good buy.
    8. Tim Houlihan - WCE (FES: 51, DEF, 95k) - Like the others just watch the teams over the next couple of weeks.
    9. Beau Wilkes - WCE (FES: 106, DEF, 84k) - If named this bloke will be beauty after his 106 on the weekend. Taylor to Wilkes will be a popular trade if he gets pick the next 2 games.

[span style="font-size: 0.6em;">FES - First Ever Score.
    BE - Break Even
    FWD - Forward
    MID - Midfielder
    DEF - Defender

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by PT, May 27, 2008.