ORFFA_Admin

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by walesy, May 9, 2012.

1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Hey fella, just noticed that I named this thing ORRFA_Admin - heh, good ol' typo.

On the plus side though, it turns out that NOBODY! has set up their teams in here yet, so I've renamed it to ORFFA_Admin (without the typo.)

I've also coded up the ORFFA page so you guys can enter in your weekly picks, but yeah, it's all for nought until we get the actual teams entered into the system- and I map your user account to your team.

So get in there peoples and get your teams into the system!!!

(and maybe point me to a nice, easily readible username = team list so I can map them all up once they are made.)

2. snoz

snoz Moderator

I realize I'm not very clever....but just where is it exactly that we enter our teams Walesy ?

3. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

we need a password snoz, and then we log in as the ORFFA_Admin account. Once in there, Im pretty sure we create a team in the profile and then add players to it on the Stats page.

This will need to be confirmed though...

And I think Xeno will have the password

EDIT ON 14/6/12: Just want to add this to front page of this thread:
    <blockquote>Quote from Xenomorph on May 11, 2012, 13:50
    Here is the link. You need to be logged in as yourself.

http://tooserious.net/ORFFA.php</blockquote>
    will make it easier to find each week.

4. anthak

Also, Walesy.

I have just updated the thread with the map to have a list of all the team names with owners next to them.

You can find it here: http://tooserious.net/forum/afl-group2/orffa-forum15/map-of-the-founding-18-clubs-thread1977.0

Cheers

5. graeme

graeme Guest

I was under the impression that TiB was going to hold an online tutorial to help us all get our teams "inserted."

If there is anything I can do to help ant or Walesy just ask.

6. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

I need some instruction too puh-lease

7. anthak

If, someone can give me the password to distribute, I can do that today and give more detailed instructions of how to upload teams. It's really quite easy. once you do a couple of players you'll get the hang of it. Should only take 5min each team.

8. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

Anthak, the pw is the same as the login.

9. graeme

graeme Guest

ant - where do we upload teams? In Profile "my team" only offers choices of SC, DT or EPL?

As usual I am obviously missing something - like elite players!

10. J_C

J_C Guest

In the ORRFL thread, Walesly posted that you enter it as an SC team and then assign your players.

11. graeme

graeme Guest

tried that J but it defaults back to "celery" my SC team. I am missing something to do with the password.

In ORFFL it appears all members are administrators, we do not appear to be. Perhaps that is the step Walesy has to put in place?

12. anthak

Chels, you need to log out of TS as chels; and then log back in as ORFFA_Admin using the password Hornsy mentioned.

Have another go. When I'm at work in about an hour, I'll write more detailed instructions of how to do the team part. But basically, you add a new SC team. Then go to stats page. Search for your players however which way you prefer... Hover uoour mouse over the 'manage' column to the LEFT of your players name... Then select the option to add the player to your team.... Do that for each player on your roster.

Hope that helps

13. graeme

graeme Guest

thanks ant, you are a cracker m8

14. Spot on Ant, also chels if you log in using the ORFFA_Admin account and it still displays your celery team try logging out altogether, emptying your cache and then trying again. I had that issue with my ORFFL team but that seemed to clear it up

15. anthak

Sorry left!

16. ORFFA_Admin

ORFFA_Admin New Member

It's also a pretty good idea to read walesy's OP when entering the password. ;)

17. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Time for ORFFA Admin to get its own avatar as well. Pretty unprofessional.

18. jimbowan

jimbowan Well-Known Member

I am still a player short of having a team! :p Can we finish the draft first? lol

19. graeme

graeme Guest

I had trouble entering TS as ORFFA_Admin but have been able to set my team up while logged on as chels.

Not that hard, hope my efforts have not been wasted.

BTW, what is OP? I dislike these in house acronyms that mean something to everybody but me. :(

20. Original Post chels