ORFFF 2021 pre season trade discussions

Discussion in 'ORFFF' started by That KI Guy, Jan 21, 2021.

1. That KI Guy

That KI Guy Moderator Staff Member

Trade period starts on 25/1/2021

Post your flogs/bait in here

9am 25/1/21 - 9pm 22/2/21 - Pre season trade period
    9pm 23/2/21 - Delist deadline
    9am 24/2/21 - PSD commences

• Like Like x 4
  2. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

Black Swamp wishes to advise that we plan to continue the makeover that commenced in recent trade periods

One or more of the 3 S's - Shaun Higgins, Shane Edwards and Shane Mumford - will be available provided that Black Swamp can receive draft picks and/or draft pick exchanges of commensurate value.

For those teams holding Preuss, Briggs and Flynn the ability to bring in a cheap ruck handcuff may be of interest. Additionally the ability to arrange a 3 way trade with Mumford added to one of the aforementioned could also be discussed.

Higgins has a 2 year Cats contract and has a proven history as a starting MID who may fill M4 or an IC position for a contending team for multiple seasons. Likewise as a mid only in 2021 Edwards would be on offer to the highest bidder.

If players are offered in return then age would be the primary criteria as we wish to bring in predominantly under 21s via trade and the draft.

Hit me up with pms once the trade period commences if any of these could be of interest.

Post the PSD pick re-allocation on 3rd February the 29ers now hold picks, 6,22,65,71,72,80 and 89.

• Like Like x 3
  3. James84

James84 Well-Known Member

Mole Creek is pretty settled at this time, a surprise ruck surplus and a much less surprising mid surplus aside.

It would take a pretty big offer for one of my rucks considering the prices I have been previously quoted to attain a journeyman or backup :spud:

Would like to get back in the first round of the draft and happy to make an offer on an elite player if one comes up.

Fighting to stay on our list are Hooker (D), Tucker (M), Richards (F/M), Fiorini (M), Bianco (D/F), Meek (R)

• Like Like x 2
  4. That KI Guy

Noahs looking for a 80+ fwd with at least a couple of yrs in the tank.

Currency is first round picks in 12 and 15.
    Doubt anyone is fussed with my fringe but will name and shame anyways (Kozzie, Clarke, Ross, Francis and Aish)

5. thokash

thokash Full-Time Magician Staff Member

Hey all, I am back and also looking to bring in some forwards Go Ducks!

• Like Like x 1
  6. leematty1

leematty1 Well-Known Member

Do we know when the player lists get updated. I reckon half my list has retired or been traded to other clubs and no idea what SC positions they are yet if any changed for this year

• Like Like x 1
  7. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. leematty1

Boozers entire list is up for trade, haven't really reviewed what i need, but we are looking to the future. If there are any established players you think can help your team, let me know while we go through a rebuild.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TheTassieHawk

If SuperCoach has opened the easy check is to start a team and select the ORFFF players in your SC team (temporarily). Otherwise as others have linked positions are as per the links provided above.

10. Darran

Darran Well-Known Member

Its taken a bit longer than I intended, but having been through my list, I have a decent idea of who I am prepared to trade, and in return I am looking to receive either picks which strengthen my draft position, or to get hold of a few younger players with some potential to help with the rebuild. For those teams short on forward options I seem to have a glut of them and happy to field offers on any of the following (obviously values will vary depending on age and scoring potential)

Taylor Walker (FWD)
    Toby McLean (FWD)
    Darcy Cameron (FWD)
    Darcy Macpherson (FWD)
    Rhylee West (FWD)

Jamie Elliott (MID / FWD)
    Josh Caddy (MID)

Aidan Corr (DEF)

Almost everyone has a price and with that in mind for the right price (read high picks or equivalent) Aaron Hall , Sam Simpson (both top 50 forwards based on last year's averages) & Tom Hickey (newly traded to Sydney & likely to receive more opportunity than at West Coast) are also on the table.

• Like Like x 2
  11. That KI Guy

Noahs looking for a pick or two inside 50.

on offer are Aish, Francis, Ross, RCD

yep that button is the doorbell

• Like Like x 2
  12. tyze1

tyze1 Well-Known Member

Following our first list review for the season the Fugs have the following up for trade following the delistment of five players.

RUCKS: Stefan Martin & Archie Smith

MIDS: Pendlebury, Lipinski, Cotchin, Dev Robertson

DEFS: Harbrow, Gleeson, Redman, Birchall

Plain and simple we are chasing FORWARDS!

Happy to combine the above with picks.

Trade door is officially open at the Fugs drop by lets get a deal done!

• Like Like x 4
  13. leematty1

After review, Boozers have the following key picks and players who will add instant value to almost every team available for trade discussion.

2nd overall PSD pick
    Brad Sheppard
    Kane Lambert
    Michael Hurley
    Nic Newman (averaged close to 100 in 2019)

and to a lesser extent,
    Ben Brown, Bailey Fritsch, Marty Hore, Ben Long, Lincoln McCarthy, Matt Guelfi, Marlon Pickett

we are looking to improve our draft position (even though considering trading pick 2 for the right price), as well as a playing ruck and some forwards and Mids, we have heaps of defs. Looking for younger players as we are rebuilding and looking towards the future.
    Hit me up...

• Like Like x 2
  14. James84

James84 Well-Known Member

Mole Creek could use a couple of draft picks, with the cupboard a little bare this season.

The following players are on the table for picks, or happy to combine some for a higher-end F or D.

Darcy Tucker M
    Ed Richards M/F
    Trent Bianco M/D
    Brayden Fiorini M
    Cale Hooker D

15. TheTassieHawk

Higgins and Edwards are passed in. Both are too good to cut for free and will add value to any squad looking to keep break the Woylies and Noahs Grand Final stranglehold.

Given the state of the market throw me a pick starting with 3 (or equivalent value) for Higgins and he is yours.

Similarly for Edwards throw me a pick starting with a LOW 7 or a MSD equivalent and he is yours.

Ideally I would move at least one of the 2 and would prefer deal/s done by Saturday night so I don't get caught up in the last minute rush before the deadline.

• Like Like x 1
  16. TheTassieHawk

• Like Like x 1
  17. TheTassieHawk

Hard to believe there hasn't been any post auction interest in Higgins or enquiries about Wilkie, O'Connor or Williamson.

With 30 players currently we plan to cut Tom Cutler, David Zaharakis, Stephen Hill, Tom Clurey and Bailey Banfield, which gets us to 25 and one more player if Higgins remains on the list. In the unlikely event that any of the latter 5 appeals they are tradeable for a 1 pick upgrade of any of picks 71, 77, 80, 84 or 93.

It would be great to get the business done by Sunday night to avoid the last minute rush.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

The Avengers have no easy delists; the following are available for draft picks:
    Charlie Ballard
    Brandon Starcevich
    Matt Kennedy
    Sam Philp
    Paddy Dow
    Karl Amon
    Callan Ward

19. TheTassieHawk

• Like Like x 3
  20. tyze1

tyze1 Well-Known Member

Coaches, are you short of ruck depth? are you looking to handcuff a clubs ruck stocks?

both Stef Martin & Archie Smith are on the look out for new homes.

A pick upgrade or a def/fwd will get these deals done.

Enquire within

• Like Like x 1