Previews 2014

Discussion in 'Blog' started by TigersTooTough, Nov 12, 2013.

By TigersTooTough on Nov 12, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  1. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

Hey guys,

The plan was to do a team-by-team review for SuperCoach in 2013. Good plan, right? Well, we have been extremely busy and haven't really gotten around to it. So we've decided to scratch them. Instead, we were thinking about writing a super-dooper preview for each club. One with players to watch, young players on the rise, potential breakout candidates, and possibly some top notch predictions. Maybe a paragraph at the start reviewing the 2013 season too!

Now, SC is a big part of everyone's March-August here on TS. There are heaps of passionate fans here too. So, you guys can write the previews. I will see with the few guys that wanted to do the reviews if they are still wanting to write. That means we have got people for Port Adelaide, Richmond, St Kilda and Bulldogs. But I am happy for more people from these clubs to write! You won't be left out!

There won't really be a time limit on these. It's likely that we will start publishing them in January; a month before the NAB Cup and a month after all the drafts and final list lodgements have taken place.

So let me know if you are interested by contacting me in private chat, or in the comments section below.

Cheers,

TTT

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by TigersTooTough, Nov 12, 2013.