Review - Round 13

Discussion in 'Blog' started by cosi, Jun 22, 2008.

By cosi on Jun 22, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. cosi

cosi New Member

Ill make this very quick, this week. Sorry, but I will do my best to whip up something worth reading during the week to make it up to you. But, some teams have had big ups this week, others have had big downs. Been quite an interesting one, and worth looking into. Well, it must be interesting if Tippett can score tons.

<!--more-->
    THE STARS
    Saint Nick
    hits some form on the wing which he has struggled to find all year, while Pav was in for a big one until a negative 16 final term. Mitchell finally puts on a really big score, also my Best Buy Boomer, shows everyone why he was the bargain of the year. Is Joel Bowden back? That question will be asked heaps this week, as will is McLeod back? Luke Power had a weekend high 40 touches. The whole Geelong team (Chapstick and Guess Who? were stand-outs) got peoples scores back, while the only Eagles that you be happy with is Cox and Embley. Festival Hall and Kirk were some more high scores. Nick Stevens showed why he is a keeper. Gilbee and Shaw hit up some good scoring after both having a below average season. COONEY and Cross never let you down, either.

THE FLOPS.
    There were plenty this week: Buddy, Simmonds, Bock Choy, Brown, Bartel, Juddy, Didak, Aker, Chadwick, Peter Burgoyne, Deledio, Black, Nath Jones, Goodes, BJ and ROK. But, the only one we care about at TooSerious is Scott bloody-no-one-ever-tags-me Thompson. Grrr.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by cosi, Jun 22, 2008.