Review - Round 14

Discussion in 'Blog' started by UnderAchievers, Jul 5, 2008.

By UnderAchievers on Jul 5, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. UnderAchievers

UnderAchievers Member

Oh, finally, its over.

<!--more-->
    STARS.
    It was a long time ago now, but Roughnut, the bloke with a face that only a Mother can be proud of banged on 160. Last years Rhys Plamer in Priddis had an amazing 45 touches, he is cheaper than a Frankson prostitute. Bowden backs up his 200+ game with a 155, but heard rumours he might be getting dropped again. Dont panic, only rumours. Nick Stevens starred with 140. St. Kildas twin towers actually both played well with Saint Nick getting 144, and Kosi wanging on 167. Speaking of twin towers, Browndawg got a nice score of 140, for all those 'hes playing Melbourne, lets put him captain' people. Green with 159 deserves a mention. Pavlova was a strong choice for captain aswell, and just managed to get up to 115 with a Cross-like last quarter. Lukey Power powered on 167.&nbsp; McLean played on with a season-ending injury, what courage, what a star. Shame he only got 45. Jimster Bartel finally got over the 100 for 116. My man Bock Choy was hot with 106. Enright was alright with an Ablett-like 164. Kirk continues his sensational form and the only swan that tried all night for 160. Cloke was the best Pie with 149 and Shaw thing broke a tag. Woah.

FLOPS.
    Buddy couldnt join Roughy, and he keeps giving away free kicks. Only 79. Birchall got the pill, but not the points for 67. Nath Brown was quite for only 62. Nicky Dal below average with 80. Robert Murphy had a rare game, for only 81. Brisbanes popular running backs in The Drum and Old Mac both struggled. McLean on one leg could only manage 45. Come on, mate. Cox can still get 100s on one leg. Ablett and Enright swapped roles, and Jesus only got 91. Oh, no. The years best back only got 74 in Boner. The Birdman is looking old again, with only 51. Trade, now. And could get weeks for a soft bump. Porpz was always going to struggle against Geelongs defence, he will be back. Chapstick only scored 74 in a big win.&nbsp; ROK wasnt the usual rock he is, with a 51. And, I talk up Pendles during the week and gives me a 78.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by UnderAchievers, Jul 5, 2008.