Review - Round 17

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Gods_Gift, Jul 27, 2008.

By Gods_Gift on Jul 27, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. Gods_Gift

Gods_Gift New Member

The weekend of the upsets, with sides from 2nd to 7th all losing, does anyone actually want that left-over top four spot? Its like that terrible pasta your Mum cooked one night, but the left-overs just sits in the fridge cause no one wants it. On top of that I played my Joker this week. For those that have never heard of it, its a footy tipping rule, and you choose to play your Joker when ever and you get double tips that week, I tipped 3. Therefore 6 points. Go me. Lucky, I went better in SuperCoach...

<!--more-->
    Well, not really. Injury to Chapstick hurt. Might have to go to Priceline to pick up a new Chapstick cause my <del>lips</del> forward line will dry up with him on the sidelines and Pav bailing on us, and having that hack in Tippett as emerg, while Valenti went bang with like 90 points. Bloody hell. Thought my forward reserves were having the week off with Richo Man back. My man Bock Choy was put up forward, why Craig? He was never a good forward. Marshmallow was always going to struggle agaisnt Sydney at the SCG so I will forgive him. Finished with 2310.

The highest score of the round goes to Andrew Welsh, who has really hit a peak in his career and put on a whooping 185. Good on him, shame no one would have him. If I had a chance to do a Last Minute Review this week I would have said Nick-A-Roo for captain and he would have made you happy with a 125, while other favourites in Cox does a 84 and sat out most of the last quarter and looked more sore than he has all season and Pav pulls out with a jarred knee, hopefully you picked a good VC.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Gods_Gift, Jul 27, 2008.