Review: Round 9.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Macca, May 25, 2008.

By Macca on May 25, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. Macca

Macca New Member

<p class="MsoNormal">[span style="font-family: Tahoma;">Another round has gone, and
    if you didn’t score too well I wouldn’t worry about it because it was an awful
    week for any real massive scores. Here’s a bit of wrap up of the week and I
    took away the “ABOVE PAR” because it’s easier to just sort them in two simple
    groups. I haven’t got my stat of the week yet, need to do some more research
    but it’s a good one.

<!--more-->
    <div class="entry-more">
    <p class="MsoNormal">[span style="font-family: Tahoma;">[span style="font-size: 1.2em;">SUPERSTARS.<o:p></o:p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:city>

[span style="font-family: Tahoma;">Geelong only had 2 players hit the hundred, no surprises
    who they are Ablett (127) and Corey (105). While Heater (116) bounces back.
    Swan (109) escapes from the Clingage, while a popular cash cow in Wellingham
    (105) scores his highest ever score. Stevens (132) dominates in the blues win,
    Carrazzo (117), Bentick (129), Waite (120) help him out. Pav (111) the only
    light for Freo. To prove that Sydney<st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place>
    are pain when it comes to fantasy scoring - Ebert (110) kicked 6 goals and
    still only just broke the hundred. Cassisi (110) and Pearce (100) also snuck
    over. Kirk (151) is ripping it up lately. Hey Jude (136) was also solid. And,
    what about Shit Schmidt (105) doubling his DreamTeam score for Super Coach ton, as did
    West Coast’s Wikies (106) keep an eye on him. Nath Brown (168) is back. <st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place>Del<st1:state w:st="on"></st1:state> (111) and Foley
    (137) also starred. Lloyd (123) is the only bomber to crack 100. West Coast’s
    midfielders are still tearing it up Priddis (143), Flecther (144) and Embley
    (153). Thompson (135) is back in to some scoring form with 10 tackles. Stiffy
    (101) continues his fine form. Bateman (146) would have been a lovely pick up
    this year. It would suck if you sold Cyril Rioli (128) this week, Buddy Love
    (103) does OK. Brock <st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place>McLean[span style="font-family: Tahoma;"> (132) got most his
    points in his first quarter. Bruce (119) is the only consistent Demon and Raw
    Prawn Bate
    (138) is well above his average. Browndawg (132) is back and is now
    working nicely with Bradshaw (109).[span style="font-family: Tahoma;"> Black[span style="font-family: Tahoma;"><st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">&nbsp;</st1:place></st1:city> (112) is just awesome. I don’t
    normally give under hundreds a gig in here but Harvey&nbsp; (99) deserves one. Lenny Hayes (123)
    the only saint that ticked over the hundred. Cooney (123) and BlowJob (BJ) (104) and Simpson (111) were the big ones in the twilight triller.

<p class="MsoNormal">[span style="font-family: Tahoma;">Superstar of the week goes to... Nath Brown, didnt see the game, but his 168 sounds alright.

[span style="font-family: Tahoma;"><o:p></o:p>[span style="font-family: Tahoma;">
    [span style="font-size: 1.2em;">IN A LA-LA<o:p></o:p>

[span style="font-family: Tahoma;">Gamble (29) just gets his
    BE – will be a popular trade to Valenti (76) this week. Bartel (65) had a
    shocker. While there was no stars were really down for Collingwood. Kreuzer (20)
    got smashed by 211. Marc Murphy (53) well down on this years super form. Judd
    (86) was held well by Crowley.
    Kornes<st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:country-region>
    (62) was never going to score. Chad (80) done okay for a one
    handed player. I know they say one Bird (30) in your hand is worth two in bush.
    But, swap him for Cotchin (72). Malceski (35) hasn’t quite found it yet. Dusty
    Fletcher
    (43) isn’t finding the cheap kicks any more, same is happening to
    McPhee (76). Myers (29) joined the group of dud rookies this week. Cox (83) is
    no surprise to be in a la-la cause he is my captain. McLeod (39) is in some
    disgusting form. Goodwin (72) was kept quite as was Edwards (59). But the story
    of night was Birdman Burton (4) and that hack in Tippet (8). Dal Santo (87) was
    not quite as good as last week. Rooey (71) played, but didn’t score. Gram (34)
    has had a shocker of a year. Osbourne (38) should never really be in your team.
    Young (54) has been in some good form, not this week. Gilbee (59) is continuing to struggle and Brent Harvey (79) didnt quite do it in his 250th. Mind you, he did get KOd<p class="MsoNormal">The la-la of the week goes to... Birdman, Hero to Zero in one week. Not good.
    [span style="font-family: Tahoma;"><o:p></o:p>

<p class="MsoNormal">[span style="font-family: Tahoma;">Well, how’d your team go?
    You manage to get to that special 2000 mark?

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Macca, May 25, 2008.