Round 1 write-up

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by chris88, Mar 26, 2014.

1. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

I've deleted one thread and have started another it seems - I'm wondering if there was someone willing to volunteer to do the Round 1 ORFFA write up. Reason I ask - I am right on my deadline here for a publication I'm pulling together and which is due out on Thursday. The good news is that this is the last such deadline I'll have for the foreseeable future, which should free up a fair whack of time to do these write-ups in coming weeks. The only thing we'll have to organise is for people to send through their scores so that we can pull together write ups (as well as do votes, etc). I do apologise. Not a great way to start the year, but I reckon this will be last of my major deadlines and this should help out hugely in coming weeks. Thanks

2. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

Sorry Chris, I'd love to jump in but I won;t be able to get to it until Friday

3. grav

grav Guest

Just finished my 10 day shift so head is a bit mushy, but will throw something together and whack it up by tomorrow night Not sure how to do the banner bit in the blog page tho

4. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

Hey Grav - if you want, send your write up through to me and I'll format it with the banner bit and all that jazz. Thanks!