Round 14 - NAIDOC Week

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by ChiefRussell, Jul 7, 2014.

1. ChiefRussell

ChiefRussell Well-Known Member

Hi all, Started the thread a bit early to alert people with more power and know how than myself that there is one game missing from the fixture on the tsLeagues tab - Foul Bay v Wagga Wagga

2. graeme

graeme Guest

It is part of plot chief. There is also a match missing from the round 20 schedule - Waikick v. Cradle Mountain. When I sent Walesy the coded up matches either I omitted these two games or something happened in the transference to the schedule. I am not sure how to get hold of Walesy, he gets so many emails. Anybody got a better channel of communication?

3. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

I've asked Walesy to check and correct.

4. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Sorted. :D Also- email! :D Defintiely still the best way! Or, if it's super-time-imperative, shoot me an sms (04590068900238) (without those 00 that I threw in to trick the bots. :D)

5. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

/Portals/0/Users/168/92/7592/robots.jpg' style='width: 640px; height: 455px;

6. snoz

snoz Moderator

Please be advised dear Orffan's that a certain Kiwi has been given the reigns to control the grasshoppers this week as I venture to a wee little island called Jamaica with my girlfriend Wednesday. Its an all inclusive in Montego Bay, hope they understand how many Red Stripes an Aussie can consume, strictly for economical reasons - the more you drink, the cheaper the trip....kinda. I have uploaded into tsL a team for now, but Chels has the final say come Friday & will also post in here, if he's not too busy playing bingo, swimming, drinking red, surfing, gardening, cooking etc etc etc

7. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

I think an ORFFA Montego Bay might just top an ORFFL South Pacific Cruise. It really is a pleasure to see how seamlessly we handle such things compared to the current struggles of our brethren, apart from being tickled pink that Snoz has a romantic interest to take his mind off SC.

8. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Don't know about youse blokes (and lady), but my team is entered in tsLeagues and saved. JJK won't be on hand to greet the Misfits - he has been told to have the week off and learn how to shave.

9. Len

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    Don't know about youse blokes (and lady), but my team is entered in tsLeagues and saved. JJK won't be on hand to greet the Misfits - he has been told to have the week off and learn how to shave. Misfires are locked loaded and lamentable.. Brad Sewell & Jack Steven have joined Yeo, Hampton and Bock on the sick list. Jaksch & Arnot have joined Bruce, Bellchambers, Young & co on this week's too shit to get a game list.

10. YAD69

YAD69 Moderator Staff Member

Larrikin Lagoon Lefties - Round 14 Team Announcement

Def: Heritier Lumumba, Will Schofield, Ryan Schoenmakers, Will Langford (Rory Thompson)
    Mid: Jordan Lewis, Matt Priddis, Ben Cunnington, Reece Conca (Jake Lloyd)
    Ruc: Zachary Smith
    Fwd: Timothy Broomhead, Sam Lloyd, Joe Daniher, Tom Lynch (David Hale)
    IC: Tendai Mzungu, Nick Suban (Mark Bagley)

In’s: Lloyd, Broomhead, Langford
    Out’s: Monfries, Hale, Duryea

A couple of changes for the round 14 clash against Lovely Banks Lilacs, Monfries and Hale are out injured with two young blokes in Broomhead and Lloyd stepping up to take their place on the ground. Langford’s back in and is named in defence straight up with Thompson moving to the emergency and Duryea being omitted.

The lefties are hosting the Lovely Banks Lilacs from Geelong, let’s hope there’s not too many pale violet undertones left standing when the game comes to an end.

Greg Anderson
    Lefties Water Boy

11. graeme

graeme Guest

Once again no real need for a selection committee meeting, but it is bloody cold and the beer and grub are appealing. Waikicks to face the Opening of Charlie D - McVeigh, Duffield, Petersen, H Taylor M - Fyfe, Dal Santo, I Smith, Graham R - McIntosh (E: D Simpson) F - Crameri, Podsiadly, M Wright, C Sinclair (oop) I/C - S Jacobs, B Crouch Good news: Malthouse finally sees in Nick Graham what we have known all along. Callun Sinclair (aka 'the only weagle ruck without dpp') gets a run, Knights listed to play in the Tiger's magoos, Hannebery closer to a return, Ziebell nearly right again, Hibberd nearly right, Jamie Elliott nearly right, Mitch Robinson last week of suspension. Bad news: T Mitchell still not being picked - what have you done mate? Where will you be playing next year? Mason Woo knocking down the door but no one is home. Makings of an okay side from the news update; you picked a good week to play us Bandito

12. Bandit

Spelunkers side to face the corned beef sarnie munchers Def: Mackie, Grundy, MacKenzie, Hansen (Atley) Mid: Swallow, Pearce, Jack, Montagna (Jackson) Ruc: Apeness (Savage) Fwd: Petrie, LeCras, Gunston, Reid (Merrett) Int: Thomas, Bontempelli

13. graeme

graeme Guest

Have made a couple of changes to the Grasshoppers in sNoZ's absence - if anyone has time to have a quick look could you let me know if there are any glaring mistakes. Thanks, and I am sure the boy from the big apple would thank you as well.

14. Lenny120

Lenny120 Well-Known Member

Wagga Wagga Def: Dunn, Malceski, R.Murphy, S.D.Thompson (Dempsey) Mid: Bastinac, D.Swallow, Prestia, Shiel (Sheed) Ruc: Lycett Fwd: Schulz, Franklin, L.Thomas, Jenkins (Impey) Int: Sheppard, Pittard (O'Shea) IN: Lycett, Sheppard OUT: Cox, Higgins

15. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

Dirigibles: D: Walker, Frawley, Rance, Seedsman (Otten) M: Harvey, Tyson, Cornes, Armitage R: Maric F: McGlynn, Vickery, Betts, Westhoff (Hunter)
    IC: Nic NAt, Newnes IN: Vickery, Newnes Nic Nat OUT: Goddard, Coniglio Hill (again) No Goddard, Coniglio, Cooney and Hill means my midfield is stretched absolutely to the limit. Cornes gets a reprieve, Newnes gets a run and Harvey moves into the middle, giving Vickery a run too. Not hugely confident about the line up, but let's give it a whirl. Milestone games for Rance, The Hoff and mighty Eddie Betts. Looking forward to again getting a few back from injury next week - hopefully all of the above and maybe Gibson in defence.

16. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

Chels - reckon you've nailed the Grasshoppers team as well.

17. Len

chris88 wrote:
    Chels - reckon you've nailed the Grasshoppers team as well. Agreed :)

18. graeme

graeme Guest

Many thanks Len and Chris; got to do the best for my man as he, is drinking red stripes for me.

19. dmandrews

dmandrews Well-Known Member

Round 14 Cradle Mountain team
    In: Nick Vlastuin, Dustin Fletcher
    Out: Zak Jones (Achilles), Tyson Goldsack (Omitted)
    [span style='color: #333333;]DEF James Gwilt, Nick Smith, Lee Spurr, Nick Vlastuin (Luke Brown)
    MID Scott Pendlebury, Steve Johnson, Dyson Heppell, David Zaharakis (Mitch Honeychurch)
    RUC Mark Jamar
    FWD Dayne Zorko, Michael Hurley, Adam Schneider, Ben Kennedy (Tom Boyd)
    INTER Liam Shiels, Dustin Fletcher (Tyson Goldsack)

20. Bandit

Late amendment, Hill out for Thomas (Thomas onto the interchange, Joey in the guts) Was done in leagues prior to the bounce, but just changed the team above now