Round 5 review

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by bama, Apr 27, 2017.

1. bama

bama Active Member

Sorry for the late review guys, I'll keep it short and sweet.

Charlies Opening Spelunkers 1084 vs Cradle Mountain Devils 1321

It was big win for the Devils withJones, Heppell, Zorko, Grigg, Hurley and big Nankervis all scoring a ton. While for the Spelunkers it was a poor performance with only Hill, Blicavs and McEvoy breaking the magical ton.

Waikikamoocow Incorrigibles 1419 vs Wagga Wagga Wombats 1190

The Cows had the biggest score for the round easily edging out Wombats. Robinson, Crouch,Fyfe, Hibberd, Mitchell and Hannebery all had great games, while at the Wombats it was left to too few with only MacMillian and Oliver saluting.

Mount Beauty Uglies 1197 vs Gariwerd Cockatoos 1154

It was a tight game on the mountain with the Uglies recording a narrow win. While no one broke the ton it was an even performance, the Cockies had They, Crouch, Polec and Winged register. No ruck hurt them badly.

Birdsville Battlers 1174 vs Marble Bar Misfits 1253

The Misfits had a great win in another tight game. With Laird, Ward and Daniher starting they held off the Battlers who had McDonald Hampton and Treloar score well but to many other low scores.

Larrikin Lagoon Lefties 674 vs Darraweit Guim Dirigibles 1076

The lefties struggled to field a team this week with 5 donuts and only Ross raising the bat. The Dirigibles took full advantage of this to record a strong win with a full team and Adams playing in to some form.

Venus Bay Vultures 1355 vs Iron Knob Codpieces 1276

The Vulture continued their winning ways with a hard fought win against the Cods. Howe, Beams Martin, Green and Otten who is proving to be one of the recruits of the year got the ball rolling, while Roberton, Burgoyne, Macrae, Grey and Riewoldt but a donut in the mids proved costly.

Nunawading Nuffers 912 vs Foul Bay Chickens 1314

The Chickens continued on with their form with a convincing win over the Nuffers. Saad, Dangerwood, Mumford, Dahlhaus all starred, the Nuffers could only managed a quality game out of Ebert.

Gundagai Grasshoppers 1269 vs Whitsunday Warriors 1206

The Hoppers fought out a close game with the Warriors. Wine, Barlow and Cameron all played well for the Warriors but in the end the midfield of Rockliff, Neale and Cripps with some help from Dumont on the bench proved to strong.

Wineglass Bay Packers 1283 vs Lovely Banks Lilacs 1069

The Packers muscled there way past the Lilacs at home. Williams, Sloane, Sandi and Lynch were to dynamic for the likes of Duncan who was the only one to register a ton.

• Like Like x 6
  2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Cheers, @bama . Happy with short and sweet - means we can gloss over the rubbish my mob are putting up.

3. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Nothing wrong with short and sweet mate, especially in a short week, Thanks!! :)

4. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

Good stuff Bama... spelunkers struggling to put a team on the park... and Blitz starting to prove everyone wrong

5. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

While he still lost, I doth protest!

The Cockies had not one, but two, ring-ins. If They and Winged appeared in Len's List, I would have drafted them myself!

• Like Like x 1
  6. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Top players they are, They and Winged, but not good enough to win against either you, TiB, or bama this week!

• Like Like x 1
  7. graeme

graeme Well-Known Member

Nice work @bama. Short and sweet as advertised. However, I think you omitted the wham and the bam from Len's team.

8. snoz

snoz Moderator

Good stuff Bama.......short & sweet like my sig below ?

9. That KI Guy

That KI Guy Moderator Staff Member

Cheers @bama
    A bit of a down week for the Lefties. Couldn't even scrape through for par (700).