Round Review - Round 12

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Rooboy85, Jun 15, 2008.

By Rooboy85 on Jun 15, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. Rooboy85

Rooboy85 New Member

<p class="MsoNormal">[span style="font-family: 'Tahoma','sans-serif';">Another week
    has gone, and most people have walked away with below average scores thanks to
    the flops, but others like the Dog have bang on a decent score thanks to the stars.
    Let’s quickly go through some of those stars and flops. Oh, and I love Nathan
    Bock
    . <o:p></o:p>

<!--more-->

<p class="MsoNormal">[span style="font-family: 'Tahoma','sans-serif';">STARS[span style="font-family: 'Tahoma','sans-serif';">

Hille had a career high score of 168
    to kick the week off. COOONEY is in
    some fine touch and continues it with a 177. Slice of Pav (164) finally got a bag. As much as I hate Goodes, who shouldn’t have even been
    playing got another awesome score of 147. My boy Bocky (142) done some lovely kick to kick with my other boy Stiff (128). Also, Bock kept Budweiser to
    just one goal. What a legend. Scotty
    Thompson
    also got among it with a 148. Jesus
    Ablett
    (161) is making me more and more jealous. Fevola is a another big forward that went bang with 8 sausages. Richoooo
    is still shocking us all with a massive 169<o:p></o:p>

<p class="MsoNormal">[span style="font-family: 'Tahoma','sans-serif';">FLOPS[span style="font-family: 'Tahoma','sans-serif';">

Cox was on a big flop Friday night
    with 56, that was always going to happen. Palmer
    and Rioli let down alot of Rookie
    loving coaches. The saints midfield really got the Sydney curse – Hayes (69), Nicky Dal (45), Ball (28)
    and ‘Tanga (24). Bateman twanged his hamstring and could
    only collect 3 points. Bartel (60)
    let me down in his first week. Kornes
    handed out free kicks and easy disposal to Geelong and SuperCoach could only reward him
    with 30 points. Didak had just a bad
    game with 67. Heater Shaw is giving
    90% of coaches the shits. Nicky Stevens
    couldn’t get his 98 points in the final term this week. I start talking up
    Newman and he puts on a 71.

Howd you go?

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Rooboy85, Jun 15, 2008.