SKY RACING STAR STABLE

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Bearfly, Sep 29, 2014.

By Bearfly on Sep 29, 2014 at 10:00 AM
  1. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Well, the footy is done and dusted for 2014 and now begins the long off-season of soul-searching and research ready for another crack at the various fantasy footy in 2015.

However that doesn't mean there isn't any fantasy action out there for the next 185 days.
    Over the next 6 months there is still plenty of sports to get your fantasy fix, one of which is held over the Spring Racing Carnival.

That's right, the popular Sky Racing Star Stable comp is about to start on Saturday.
    We have had a small group of horse racing lovers here at TS take part in this comp over the past few years and once again I have opened up a TS league for all you racing fans to come and join!!!

With a first prize for overall winner valued at $10,000 it is well worth the effort of having a crack!!!

Come and join the fun athttp://www.starstable.com.au/

Then as you sign up join the league, Seriously TS[span style='letter-spacing: -0.449999988079071px; color: #84b714; background: #ffffff;]610985

See you in there

Edited section:

Well, looks like we have a fairly decent size league this spring - bring on the next 7 weeks :)

Have gone for a bit of a mix in my initial 10 horse stable - some for today (Epsom, Metrop, Turnbull - including my fave warrior Happy Trails), a couple of good chances for the Caulfield/Thousand Guineas, and a couple of others.
    Also got about 40 on my watch list and ready to swing the 2 Japanese horses in for the Caulfield Cup (although I think Admire Raki is more suited to the open spaces of Flemington for the Melbourne Cup)

How has everyone else fared setting up their stables? Feel free to comment away here or in the forum post - let's get some discussion/comments/banter happening over the next 7 weeks gang.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Bearfly, Sep 29, 2014.