Sponsored post: BETSTAR $2 FAV'S ON FRIDAY AFL GAMES ARE BACK!

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jul 19, 2013.

By walesy on Jul 19, 2013 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

<p style='font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 18px; color: #222222;]Eskander's Betstarare celebrating everyone's favourite weekday with a bloody good offer.
    <p style='font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 18px; color: #222222;]They will be offering $2Favs on everyFridaynight AFL Game.
    <p style='font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 18px; color: #222222;]Opens at5.00pm every Friday.
    <p style='font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 18px; color: #222222;]
    <p style='font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 18px; color: #222222;]Max $25 bet.
    <p style='font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 18px; color: #222222;]As well as the above,Eskander's Betstaralso have a market open for a few head-to-head brownlow markets (And you know how much I love the brownlow) - I figure that it's probably a good time for us to start discussing it!
    Pendlebury 1.80 vs Mitchell 1.95

This one seems a bit of a coin flip. Personally, I've got Mitchell a smidge in front here, but have seen plenty of counts that have Pendles up.

My Count:

Mitchell: 16

Pendles: 15

Hodge 1.80 vs McVeigh 1.95

Would love to get some feedback here. Both started the season well, falling away over the middle third of the season.

As with the last group though, currently, my count has McVeigh in front, bucking the trent in the numbers.

Currently, I've got both players scoring well in 3 games, with McVeigh a chance for a 4th.

My Count:

McVeigh: 9

Hodge: 8

J. Selwood 1.95 vs Swan 1.80

I'm with the odds in this one. Swannie has been an absolute machine in recent weeks, and if he continues his current form, should romp it home.

My Count:

Swan: 12

Selwood: 10

Deledio 1.75 vs Dustin Martin 2.00

Again, the odds agree with me- but boy, they look good for Lids on my count. That said, my Lids count is always over. :D

My Count:

Deledio: 11

Martin: 7

Kennedy 2.20 vs Jack 1.62

Finally- this one here looks like easy money. Based on current counts and form, Jack could spend the rest of the season on the sidelines and still come out in front.

My Count:

Jack: 11

JP Kennedy: 5

It's only early days, with plent of room for movement, but boy, I do love the Brownlow. (And with the absence of Holey, would love to get some more Brownlow discussion on the board!)

So where do your counts lie? I would love to hear your thoughts on the above matchups thus far!

(And as mentioned, the above markets are currently available- and multi-able atEskander's Betstar)

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jul 19, 2013.