Supercoach - multi position trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by guesswork, Apr 10, 2013.

1. guesswork

guesswork Member

Sorry folks, I know I look like a complete nuff nuff but can't work out to do a multi position trade. I want to trade out Docherty (DEF) Move Heppell from MID to DEF Trade in Dwyer (MID) I understand trading out Docherty but then how do I move Heppell in the middle of doing the trade? Sorry for insulting your intelligence ppl but I would be most grateful if someone can explain. It will have to be Supercoach for dummies !! Thanks

2. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

When you get to the part where you select which player do trade in, press the S on the side of Heppels name wher your team is listed, and then you should be able to select Dwyer. Hope I explained that well enough :)

3. Mad_Mattigan

Mad_Mattigan Member

Yep, as above. When you click on the 'T' for the player you want out (Docherty) the trade screen opens. It should automatically put him into the 'Player you want to trade' box. Once this is done, you can click on the 'S' for swap that will appear next to Heppell's name in the left hand team list. This will move Heppell into your back 6 and allow you to choose a midfielder to replace him.

4. guesswork

guesswork Member

Thanks Guys. Appreciate your advice

5. guesswork

guesswork Member

I'm obviously an imbecile ! The 'S' comes up in DT but for some reason not on SC. I click on 'T' to trade out Docherty. This takes me to the trade window and populates Docherty in the Pending Trades box. My understanding is the 'S' should automatically appear next to the relevant players in my team on the right. Is that correct? As I said above, that happens on my DT but not SC...grrr. Am I doing something wrong? Sorry to frustrate everyone!

6. Silverwolf

Silverwolf Guest

I had the same issue. As soon as you select a player to trade out the whole tradewizard just decides not to work...After multiple e-mails to viritulsports they advised that 'that function should be working fine'... Not so. Anyhow, I ended up figuring out that it was Internet Explorer that was the issue and downloaded Chrome... Worked first time.

7. guesswork

guesswork Member

Ah. So it's not just me. That's a relief (despite what my wife says!!). I'll try on google chrome. Thanks for the clarification

8. guesswork

guesswork Member

That's it. Google chrome and it works. I don't feel so silly after all. Thanks everyone

9. Tomster

Tomster Well-Known Member

I'm getting a problem with SC trades screen using Safari on a Macbook Pro. The page starts white (like all pages) but then never loads and just stays white. Help?

10. Mad_Mattigan

Mad_Mattigan Member

Try Chrome?

11. guesswork

guesswork Member

Chrome fixed my issue

12. Tomster

Tomster Well-Known Member

Thanks guesswork and MM. I will get Chrome but it is just a bit annoying that the SC site isn't compatible with all browsers :(