TEAM OF THE YEAR: PART 2.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by LiQuiD_SiXx, Jul 4, 2008.

By LiQuiD_SiXx on Jul 4, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. LiQuiD_SiXx

LiQuiD_SiXx Active Member

Ok, we have alot picked the backline, and now we are on too the centers and unlike the defence, the highest averaging players are no surprises. Lets get into it...

<!--more-->
    Like I said off the top, none of these players are very surprising but before we start running off the team, we must say these players were close, but couldnt sneak in. Scott Pendlebury with an average of 110, is actually the 7th highest scorer all year and is the real surprise packet. Mr Never-scores-under-90, has done so the last two weeks which pushed his average down and Simon Black just missed at spot at number 8. Then is followed by the likes of Boomer, Marshmallow, Judd, Cross even the under preforming Bartel aint far behind.

Do I even need to say who number one is? Probably not, but we will talk about him, anyway.

1. Gary 'Jesus' Ablett Jnr.
    Wow wee, as the great BT would say, this bloke has been amazing all year, only once scoring below 115. Making his average 148. Ive been jealous all year, just waiting for a bad game, but I dont think he will ever have one, if you missed the boat dont bother jumping on now cause even if he does continue his average, his value for money is pretty low.

2. Adam 'Ghost' Cooney.
    The only white Coon-ey in the world and the only other player left in the Brownlow medal race, if he continues his awesome form which has seen him average 121 SuperCoach points. This bloke might be worth buying being about 150k cheaper than Jesus and still capable of huge scores. Really has stepped up this year with West being out with injury and is most likely leading the clearances this year, cause they dont call him the Clearance King Coon for no reason.

3. Brett 'Captain' Kirk
    And, if you have been picking him as captain you would be pretty happy with his average of 115. Always been a high scorer averaging well over 100 every year since SuperCoach started in 2005. And, this year only falling below that same total three times. And, usually links up with this bloke...

4. Adam 'Not' Goodes.

Worst player to ever win a Brownlow, let alone two. The cheap ball king, always has been a quality SuperCoach player, but no one should have him because he over-rated more than any other player. Your not good, Goodes.

5. Luke Power
    Lukey has out scored Simon Black every year of SC, but Black still remains one of the most picked players. And, the only difference is Black scoring graph is pretty straight, well Powers is up and down, although not as much this year has still scored 3 times below 90, and 3 times above 150. Compared to Black going under 90 three times, and only slightly and above the 150 only once and only slightly. I always preferred Power over Black, but still Black seems to be the more highly rated player, maybe cause he has a Brownlow, but Goodes has proved they mean nothing. Haha.

6. Luke Hodge
    Lowest score of the year has been an 88, but he has missed four games with hammy earlier in the year, but even still managed a 103 when he only played two qtrs of footy. Average would have been alot higher without that set back, but was lucky to sneak into this team because I nearly ruled him out cause he has only played the 9 games. How could I? This bloke is a star and is far and away Hawks most important player, if Buddy didnt have Hodge he would be half as good and then you can think back to his Ablett-like year in 2005 where he averaged 135. Bad luck, Pendles.&nbsp;

Who have you favourite midfielders been?&nbsp;

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by LiQuiD_SiXx, Jul 4, 2008.