THE DOGS BEST BUYS

Discussion in 'Blog' started by mattellery, Jun 27, 2008.

By mattellery on Jun 27, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. mattellery

mattellery New Member

Im
    tired, hungover and just want to go bed after enjoying Sams return to
    the Footy Show, but because I was too busy sinking piss last night,
    this is my last chance to get something up before late tomorrow and no
    one wants to be tossing over trades then. And my lazy team mates have
    gave you guys nothing this week. Where are you VQ and Sizza? Plus, no one has trades left, so no one is
    actually reading this. In short: Ive got commitment. Just forgive any
    spelling mistakes or badly worded sentences.

<!--more-->
    BARGAIN OF THE WEEK.
    Brent Harvey.

Price: 500k. BE: 75. Ave: 109.
    You have to be bloody cheap to pick up this honour two weeks running, but the great Boomer has done it. Want the 9th highest scoring midfielder at the 25th most expensive price? Who said I was buggere, pulling out stats like that. What about this? Every point he gets you will cost you 4.59 thousand. Compared to if you buy Jesus who will cost you 5.18 grand for each point. All interesting stuff, but Boomer is still a booming good buy, even if he coached by Dean Never-Been-Laidley. Which has nothing to do with anything I just had to get that in there somewhere.

BEST BUYS
    I say it every week, but Brad Johnson is still bloody cheap. If he averages what is expected of him getting past the BE of 65 will be done by half time. Still spewing I missed that trade for Cyril last week, now I cant afford it. So, Im sitting on Rioli - for those who care. Very stiff not to get the Bargain of the Week was Heater Shaw back into some form with a 158. At 397k, he averaeges a respectable 97. He only costs you 4.09k per point, thats even lower than Boomer. But, the only reason he missed the gig cause every Tom, Dick and Harry has him, but if your name isnt Tom, Dick or Harry, you must buy him now. Especially with Chadwick, McLeod and others falling down in defence. Actually, come to think of it, he probably does deserve BOTW, but I cant be rooted changing it now. Just pretend, people. The Birchall train is also pulling over for a stop, and is worth hoping on with these Backline injuries. He never really gets the big scores with his highest being 117, but I would take his 86 average for only 367k. Then there is Joel Bowden, I say no deal, you wont be alone if you are taking the deal. At around half a million in price and an average of 99, it is tempting. Breakeven is 15, so it will be too late next week. Just dont expect any 225 again. Alot of people have been saying to get on Lloyd and Lucas. I say no, cause Essendon are a terrible side and forwards in terrible sides are more up and down than a bloody hilly town. Or you could argue that I just hate the Dons and Lloyd at 454k and a BE of negative 26, he is a bloody awesome buy knocking up too scores above 140 in the last two weeks. We will see.

HOLD YA HORSES
    Unless dealing with injury, have heaps of trades left or really want Boomer and/or Shaw you should hold your horses, cause look what is coming up in time for those final trades. I will just list there name with Breakeven in the brackets... Scotty Thompson (173), Buddy Franklin (a massive 253), Sore Chris Judd (173), Nicky Dal (166), Sore Jimmy Bartel (137), Sore Dean Cox (136), Kornes (154), Sore Chadwick Cornes (101), Sore Simon Black (166), Old MacDonald (155). Be warned, look at the amount sore players.

Now, Im off to bed. Youve better enjoyed it. All the best with your trades.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by mattellery, Jun 27, 2008.