THE DOGS BEST BUYS.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by fresh, Jun 18, 2008.

By fresh on Jun 18, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. fresh

fresh Well-Known Member

I normally keep you in the loop of all the best buys that are coming up but one bloke has snuck under my radar and is probably one of the best buys you will find all year. He is so cheap but has never got a score under 76. Some say he is out of form, but really is 76 out of form or just a bad game? If McLeod is too big of a risk, this bloke is ya man. Want to know who it is and find some other beauties? Read on.

<!--more-->
    BARGAIN OF THE <del>WEEK</del> YEAR.
    Brent Harvey

Price: 480k. Average: 107.75. Change in Price: -107k. Breakeven: 86.
    Like I said off the top, this is a sensational buy. Ive been talking up Chappy over the last couple of weeks cause he averaged 100+ but was under 500k. But, bloody hell, thats nothing compared to Boomer. Averaging 107 points but priced at 20k below that same mark. What a bargain. Some might be questioning that he is in a form slump? Well, he has averaged 87.4 in the past 5 weeks. But, thats more than what Brad Johnson has averaged for the year. He also picked up a 111 when he was clinged by Ling, not many out-of-form players can do that. With an average of 122 in the first 7 rounds, if North start winning again - look out. He still has a BE of 86 and the Hawks this week, so if you want to wait one more week, you shouldnt see a huge jump in his price.

BEST BUYS.
    Last weeks Bargain of the week, in McLeod is still cheap as chips, and as mentioned by VQ did pick up 66 points in the first term and showed some signs of hitting form. At 358k and a BE of 76, you cant go wrong. Gilbee and Milburn are still both below 480k if you have that bit more money and dont trust Macca yet. Down forward there isnt alot on offer Brad Johnson is probably the pick of the crop with a price of 444k and a 121 last week. Also, Saint Nick with a breakeven of 117 which he could beat this week cause he is due for a bag, is priced at 466k. If you dont like Boomer in the midfield theres no real Best Buys but read on to find out some that are on there way.

HOLD YA HORSES.
    Kane Cornes had a shocker of 30 points, so that means his already piss poor price of 450k is going to drop some more. Jimmy Bartels 60 also mean he is going for another tumble. I told you there are heaps of midfielders on the way, with Nicky Dal getting struck by Sydneys curse and putting on 45 means he should drop to around 488k in the next two weeks. Brad Ottens is starting to look juicy. Chappy has a BE of 119 so wait one more week for him. McPhee terrible season means he is still falling. Chadwick is another one with a BE which he can reach with ease, but I would say hold on and see how he goes cause even on Sunday he was very up and down.

[span style="font-size: 0.6em;">Note: Just a reminder, that these aint always the best pickups, they are usually players in a form slump or a couple of bad games that have pushed down there price. They are not always the best possible buy, just the cheapest.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by fresh, Jun 18, 2008.