The Dogs No Buys.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by twolf, Aug 13, 2008.

By twolf on Aug 13, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. twolf

twolf New Member

With no major injuries on the weekend and everyones trades are as dry as a nuns nasty. Its really no need to put hours of effort into a Best Buys. If you want burn trades, or still holding Dids or Shaw just drop me a comment and Im happy to help.

But, I cant help it youll find some awesome value with these players... For those doing in tweaking in their midfield this week look at Kirk ($478,600), his price is a ripper and hardly anyone has him. Might be a beauty come Grand Final time. I also like the value of Robert Murphy <input type="hidden" value="468" id="playerid" /><input type="hidden" value="FWD" id="pos" />($371,700) up forward. Down back Boltons<input type="hidden" value="56" id="playerid" /><input type="hidden" value="DEF" id="pos" /> ($328,800) price is extremely low in a good season, for those still with Shaw. You will also get good bang for ya buck with Bocky <input type="hidden" value="DEF" id="pos" />
    &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;
    &nbsp; &nbsp;
    &nbsp; &nbsp; ($384,700). At the more expensive scale but well priced for the amount of points Chris Newman <input type="hidden" value="476" id="playerid" /><input type="hidden" value="DEF" id="pos" />($469,600).

My final word: At this stage of the season get rid of the breakeven column it means nothing.

GO THE CHO!

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by twolf, Aug 13, 2008.