The Scores - Round 15.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by ripadipchip, Jul 11, 2008.

By ripadipchip on Jul 11, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. ripadipchip

ripadipchip New Member

Five games gone. How is your side going? Who are your ups and downs? On track for a 2200? Injuries hurting?

Read on for all the lastest on the injuries.

<!--more-->
    Bloody injuries seem to be the real killer this week...

1. Jason Porplyzia - Dislocated Shoulder.
    Could be a few weeks. But, it makes it worse that it was so early and the Porp could only manage 6 points.

2. Brett Burton - Knee ACL
    Season done. Hope you have some trades left? ROK will be nice and cheap after this week and Buddy but most have him already. I will try not to rub it in, but if you downgraded Birdman to Roo after his head-high bump like I said, you wouldnt have to worry.

3.&nbsp; Cameron Ling - Broken Cheekbone
    Now that would have hurt. Sauce will miss a month. He will be spewing missing the chance to keep Cooney tame.

4.&nbsp; Gary Ablett - Ankle
    Rolled his ankle, and will be atleast a week. Maybe 4. Depending on how serious. This is the big one, but I spose he is just trying to even it out for those that dont have Jesus. He will also be sick that he wont get a chance to smash Boyd next week.

5. Johno Brown - Hip, Groin, Shoulder all left side.
    This bloke is a machine. Nasty corkie on th hip is the big one, and has been playing with a sore groin and shoulder for a couple of weeks. But, he will play. No doubt.

6. Simon Black - Groin.
    His OP got to him in the 2nd qtr. He will play next week, but might need a rest before finals.

And, we still have three games to play...

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by ripadipchip, Jul 11, 2008.