TooSerious/Way2SeriousPunters 2014 Brownlow Betting Syndicate

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Bearfly, Sep 22, 2014.

By Bearfly on Sep 22, 2014 at 10:00 AM
  1. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Evening everyone, it's been a completely mad day for me today - last minute sign ups to the syndicate and placing all the syndicate bets has seen this Bear glued to the computer and phone all day!!!
    In the end, we had 30 shares snapped up by 18 regular/semi-regular TSer's!!!
    That means $750 in the kitty, so with that much to play with I am seriously expecting to at least double our expenditure at a minimum!!! That means the pressure is on Holey that his predictions come up :)
    I have spread the bets around in 4, 5 and 6 leg multi's, with a few 7 and 8 leg ones thrown in plus a monster 9 leg that will see us laughing if it comes in :)
    The main players we will be cheering on are Sloane, Gibbs, Beams, Treloar, Tyson, Harvey, Gray, Buddy and Libba - with a few multi's including Roughy, Lynch and Ellis.
    Have also placed a few straight out bets on team vote leaders - Sloane, Beams, Treloar, Tyson, Buddy along with Roughie, Ellis and Lynch!!!
    Have also gone for Gazza to be leading at round 5.
    Can't go in to all bets right now as it would be an all night job just to post them, but I will get the spreadsheet out to all signed up share holders as soon as I complete updating it.
    Enjoy the count gang and cheer our players home!!!

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Bearfly, Sep 22, 2014.