Trade dilemma

Discussion in 'AFL' started by eagle_eyed, Aug 24, 2011.

1. eagle_eyed

eagle_eyed Training the house down!

I have a question, I have 1 trade left that I was saving for Ryder into Goldy due to bombers bye in rnd24. Should I hit the button this week or wait until next? I'm pretty much set on waiting until rnd24, but thought I'd get some advice. The other option is I have the Petrie/j.Tippett combo and could sit Ryder out in 24 and use the 180k elsewhere only problem is if Petrie is solid enough compared to other r2's. Any thoughts appreciated.

2. PHIL

PHIL Member

At this stage of the year i wouldnt be making trades i dont have to. Ryders recent form has been great and the SC game might force you to make a trade you dont envisage.You have your rucks covered imo.

3. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

I agree with Phil. I would save that trade to cover a zero - either this week or next. And if you are lucky enough to not be faced with any donuts, then weigh up best way to use trade next week.

Ryder has been scoring well of late anyway! May even outscore goldy this week.

4. eagle_eyed

eagle_eyed Training the house down!

Thanks guys, will sit tight this week, the real question is if I make my GF's do I run with Petrie at R2 and spend the cash, probably on a back - maybe Scotland, means playing NRoo up forward - or upgrade Ryder to Goldie.