TS Donor SC team

Discussion in 'Blog' started by seany09, Mar 14, 2011.

By seany09 on Mar 14, 2011 at 11:00 AM
  1. seany09

seany09 New Member

Things are progressing well with OUR team. There has been a bit of discussion about the team name and I think we have narrowed it down to 3 options now. We have voted for our basic structure plan, and now we are picking players.

Just wanted to put this up to remind everyone to go in and pick the players you think should make the team - We do have a forum thread going, but I realise most people would see this blog section first and foremost.

Over the break, I will outline again how to select the players you want in the team; along with a little sneak preview of the leading vote getters so far.

For anyone that hasnt donated to the site yet, and wants to get involved in this team - its easy to sort out. Just click on the Donate button up the top of this page; or <a href="http://tooserious.net/donate.php" target="_blank">HERE[/url] - follow the instructions and the donor privileges will be opened up to you in no time.

<!--more-->

Picking players:

Go to the profile section and into the watchlist tab.

Create a new watchlist and call it what you like, but you MUST tick the "Donor team?" checkbox, so that we can track it.

Then just add the players you want in the team to that particular watchlist. Do this the usual way on the Stats Page.

Its really easy if you already have your team loaded in, as you can click on the name of your team on the stats page, and it will bring up a list of all your players. then you just hover over the manage next to each player, and choose to add them to the donor watchlist.

So far the most popular players are Brett Deledio, Bryce Gibbs, Nick Riewoldt &amp; Brendon Goddard  - no surprises there! But the player next in line is somewhat surprising - he is revealed over in the Forum section if you want to go have a look.

I cant wait to see what comes of this!

We will run a report later in the week, and put all the players into OUR team - giving us enough time to rip it to shreds, and make any structural changes we may need to.

* Also, remember to go into the Donor Forum and vote on a team name, if you havent already.

Have fun! :)

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by seany09, Mar 14, 2011.