TS Northern Territory League

Discussion in 'Leagues' started by Johnson, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Johnson

Johnson Active Member

I noticed there are no NT leagues, so I have created a league for the Top Enders surviving the wet and about to thrive in the dry (admittedly, its a couple of months of yet...)

TS Top End 335809

2. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Good luck with this Johnson. While I hope you can get 18 before R1, if not, you might get in touch with QLD to see if they would consider a merger.

3. Johnson

Johnson Active Member

You might be right there Terry, perhaps I should have gone for a Territory code - hence anyone from the ACT could join..

But I am happy with your suggestion and lets open it up to Queenslanders, in particular the Far North QLDers.

Cheers mate.

4. Nifty

Nifty Member

Well done johnson... I'm in mate

5. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

@Johnson - I expect your numbers should pick up this week but if you struggle by midweek maybe go with an ALLIES concept (ie expand to include any or all of NT, ACT, QLD, NSW, TAS - have deliberately excluded overseas as most will be entering EXPATS) and/or Invite Country/non metro folk from around AUstralia as excluding the Vic Coubtry League these aren't catered for at the moment and I reckon would help you to fill your league without so many last minute hassles

Or you could set up a state of origin type league with 2 from the NT, 2 from the ACT, 2 from overseas and 2 from Each of the 6 states - but would be concerned this could be a tough one to administer with less than 2 weeks to go!!

Either way I would start a new forum topic with a new league name and then post the link below so you hopefully max the numbers from the NT.

6. Johnson

Johnson Active Member

Cheers for the ideas TTH, its been very quiet on the NT front, so i'll give it a few more days before trying the Allies concept.

7. Speed

Speed New Member

I'm in Dude.

8. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

sounds like the ALLIES have been launched so instead of posting on this forum please go to

http://tooserious.net/forum/afl-group2/leagues-forum12/ts-allies-league-thread1499.0

9. Johnson

Johnson Active Member

Thanks TTH

10. Thunda

Thunda New Member

How many NT teams did you end up with Johnson.