TS/W2SP 2014 SPRING CARNIVAL PUNTING SYNDICATES

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Bearfly, Nov 3, 2014.

By Bearfly on Nov 3, 2014 at 11:00 AM
  1. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

***The big day is upon us with the Melbourne Cup run tomorrow (Tuesday 4th November). I have a bit of info on a couple of chances in other races on the day, as well as having info on a few runners in the Cup itself (ranging from single figure odds, up to a couple of good each way chances at over 20/1)!!!
    Members of the first 2 Spring Carnival syndicates will already have the advantage of this info - anyone else that wants to be in with a chance to get it have one last chance - I am opening up a Cup Day syndicate for anyone who just wants to have some interest in the big race itself (plus a few other races on the day).
    With the Cup Day syndicate, we will be targeting the winner/placings with each way bets, the quinella/exacta, trifecta, possibly the first 4, and maybe even the quadrella - quite often Cup day produces a very healthy quaddie dividend and can also throw up some huge trifecta and first 4 dividends.
    As I will be keeping this info for the syndicate and my own personal punting benefit only, the only way to get it is to get on board with this final syndicate - $25 per share/no limits to amount of shares per person***

*****Will provide updates for the other 2 syndicates later today*****

On the back of several comments made by TS members who joined the 2014 Brownlow Punting Syndicate, there is now an opportunity for the hard core punters and once a year punters (or the mere 'I wouldn't have a clue about racing but wouldn't mind trying to earn a few bucks') regulars (and semi-regulars) here at TS to jump aboard another unique opportunity.

I am looking to start up 2 punting syndicates to attack the riches on offer over the 2014 Spring Racing Carnival.

The first syndicate will encompass the Caulfield Cup and Cox Plate meetings, along with the other big meetings leading up towards the big 4 day Melbourne Cup carnival at Flemington.
    The second syndicate will concentrate solely on the 4 day Melbourne Cup carnival (Derby Day/Cup Day/Oaks Day/Stakes Day).

We will be primarily targeting quadrella's, trifectas/first 4's/exactas in the main races, any good quality tips anyone wants to provide (need to back it up with some solid reasoning), and also any inside info coming through (I have been getting some good inside info the past few months that has proven to be quite reliable).
    There is also the chance with the first syndicate to have a crack at some of the feature race doubles markets (i.e.- Caulfield Cup and Cox Plate/Caulfield Cup and Melbourne Cup/Caulfield Cup and Derby/Caulfield Cup and Oaks/CP and MC/CP and Derby/CP and Oaks/Derby and MC/Derby and Oaks) - these can be very lucrative bets.
    the 2nd syndicate can also look at the doubles markets over the 4 days of the MC carnival, however the primary action will be on the quadrellas and the main feature race exotic bets.

Just like the Brownlow punting syndicate, shares in these Spring Carnival syndicates are available for just $25 per share!!!

For those members who jumped in to the Brownlow Medal Syndicate, we have enough in the kitty to take 3 shares in each of the 2 Spring Carnival Syndicates, however you are all welcome to jump in with shares in either or both these syndicates.

Anyone keen to get a bit of action over the Spring Carnival should register their interest in the comments - but get in quick because the Caulfield Cup is run this coming Saturday, 18th October.

Please mention which syndicate you wish to join (Caulfield Cup or Melbourne Cup - or both), just keep in mind that each share costs $25 - that's $50 for one share in each syndicate.
    You can take up as many shares as you like.

So come and join in some Spring Carnival punting, and hopefully we can take a stack from the bookies :)

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Bearfly, Nov 3, 2014.