Updates of sorts...

Discussion in 'Blog' started by VQ, Aug 14, 2008.

By VQ on Aug 14, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. VQ

VQ New Member

Heya all, first of all, no teams tonight (As you may have noticed...)

Also, there appeared to have been a bit of down-time tonight... I hope no-one was overly affected. :)

<a href="http://www.tooserious.com.au">www.tooserious.com.au[/url] . Try it out, it should bring you right back here. So I can imagine some exciting developments occuring on there over the offseason.

And speaking of the off season, is anyone here running in the Sportal EPL Comp? I imagine that by week three, Ill be tracking salary movements for it. Though because of the nature of trades (The real ones. :D) and the pain that that can cause, you might notice that Im a little slow in updating teams/new players. But if something is wrong that affects you, let me know. :D

But its not the off season yet, its finals time! I hope youre all progressing well...
    (More over the break)

<!--more-->
    I know I won just one of my 6 games (between DreamTeam and Supercoach, three leagues), but luckily, was only knocked out of one of them. Ah well, still in it, can still win it.

Not quite like a couple of people I need to give shout-outs to. Firstly, Supercoach.

Lucas - sitting at the pointy end, looking good mate, were all cheering for you here.
    Boppin - yeah, youve been winning for as long as I can remember, if Lucas and Bray cant get on top, you fully deserve it. :)

And DT.
    Banana_Bomb and The Baxters. 5th and 9th, you guys are certainly no passangers! Im hoping one of you guys can get over the line, there will certainly be cheering from this side of the web if you can pull it over the line!

And finally, the Boys from NoPassengers, sitting in 3rd now (though leading in a couple of rounds) in the Premium Dreamteam league, and also the sole league that is using TooSerious as a team register. Youve done us proud guys, keep it up.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by VQ, Aug 14, 2008.