Waaaay2SeriousPunters combined club bets - Spring Carnival riches!!!

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Bearfly, Oct 11, 2013.

By Bearfly on Oct 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  1. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Well, just over 12 months since we started and the W2SP crew are finally starting to find their feet in this cut-throat world of punting to try and make some money and have some fun.
    Unfortunately I haven't been able to complete catching up on the paperwork to determine what our exact position was at our 1 year anniversary on 22nd September, however I can report 2 very memorable things from our first 12 months.
    #1 - Russkoit (or Sir Rusty Money Buckets as I like to call him) has proven himself to be the standout performer in the club with a current ROI% (return on investment) of 383% - that's $633 outlay for a return of $2422 - waaaay2go Rusty
    #2 - during the later stages of the AFL season we tried to crack some decent returns through combined club bets targeting footy multi's. With the season winding up and the Spring Racing Carnival firing up, we decided to have a crack at making these combined club bets work again, this time targeting the quaddies...........And last weekend we cracked one, a $1300+ return from a 1.27% share of what proved to be a massive quaddie payout in Melbourne.
    So moving on from here, we will now be aiming to place these club quaddies each weekend (plus maybe even those couple of midweek meetings that are part of the Spring Carnival) to try and pull in some more of these Spring Carnival riches.
    Many punters realise that the Spring Carnival regularly throws up some massive dividends in the exotic betting pools (quaddies, trebles, trifectas, first4's, exactas), and it's no surprise really - big fields full of predominately good horses will often see the runners at double figure odds causing what many see as an upset - however it's not often really an upset because more often than not the favoured horses have just been backed into prices below their true value.
    So now we are getting ourselves set for a serious crack at taking out some of these decent quaddie payouts, hence this article.
    All W2SP members who love their horse racing (and even if you don't but would like to have some input), post up your selections for both the Melbourne and Sydney quaddie legs below.
    Ensure you say if it Melb or Syd, then add your top 3 or 4 picks for each of the four legs for those quaddies.
    If you're not a W2SP member, but would still like to put forward some tips for the quaddie by all means do so (but also expect to see a PM come through from me to see if you're interested in joining our crew)!!!!
    Selections for future weeks/racedays to be attacked will be done in the Waaay2SeriousPunters combined club bets forum thread

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Bearfly, Oct 11, 2013.