YOUR SCORES - ROUND 14

Discussion in 'Blog' started by sean, Jun 28, 2008.

By sean on Jun 28, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. sean

sean New Member

Oh, something new at TooSerious. Instead of my boring, quick normal
    'How your boys going?' reviews, Im refreshing it up. I will now be
    giving every game a full review as soon as I can after every game. Let me know what ya think of it, and brag about how ya team is going.

<!--more-->
    <div class="entry-more">
    Hawthorn vs West Coast.
    The story of the night goes to Roughnut, just the lazy 6 goals and 4 behinds to bang on 160 points. While Buddy although banging on 5, he gave away 4 free kicks and only managed 79. A couple of you were talking about Osbourne, hope you didnt. Priddis
    is going to have a sore fist, after using the ball by hand a whooping
    30 time, plus 15 kicks and 137 points, although alot was cheap touches
    with 31 handball receives. But, he wasnt alone 17 other Eagles
    handballed more than kicked to put on a record 240 handpasses for the
    game. The one-legged-beast in Cox ripped it up for a nice 128, another bloke with a sore leg in Hodge got 110. Birchall despite 27 touches only got 67. Why didnt I trade Rioli? Bloody only 65 aint good enough. Kerr might be hitting some form 40 touches and 125.

Injuries: There was a couple tonight, the first being Lewis got a corked thigh and will be fine after the break, Crawf had a sore left knee and missed the whole last qtr will struggled to get back after the break and Brad Ebert will be fine with an injury to his abs, as will Hodge with his sore leg that kept him off for Q3.Update: Saturday morning at West Coasts recovery session Daniel Kerr was stabbed by a stingray. But, he is fine. <a href="http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,23939070-19742,00.html">Link.[/url]

Richmond vs Carlton
    Ive been out golfing so I didnt see or hear the game, so Im just going off what FanFooty is telling me. Joel Bowden backs up his 200+ game with a 155. Is he back? Nick Stevens was the match-winner in the final term, 10 tackles is impressive and that got him to 140 points. Simmonds does better than usual with a 83 and alot of Judd teams would have used Cotchin who got a respectful 87. Other good players were Chris Newman with 101, Deledio was the best tiger with 114 and Marcus Murphy was chased around by Marco Polo and still picked up 90. Nath Brown could only manage 62, Kade Simpson only 74 and Kane Johnson with a poor 74. But, RICHOOOOMAN has just broke my heart with a hammy, and only 41 points. Shattered.

Injuries: The only one is a big one, Richoman is gone with a hammy, now Im hearing that it isnt a bad hammy and might be only a couple of weeks. If so, how could you dare trade the big fella out? I spose we will find out in the next two weeks how serious it is.

&nbsp;Update: Poor Polak has been hit by a train and is in a coma. Hope he is OK. Best wishes, Graham. <a href="http://news.realfooty.com.au/sport/richmonds-polak-critical-but-stable-20080629-2ym9.html">Link.[/url] I will keep you updated.
    North Melbourne vs St. Kilda
    Saints had the shinboner spirit in this game, an amazing come from behind win, but Im not hear to talk about the game. Kosi was the highest scorer with 167 and collected alot of those points for the goal that put them infront, the pass being kicked by the 2nd highest score with 144 in Saint Nick. Boomer got free of McQualter most the game, but could only get the pill 4 times in the final term for 115 points. Pratt continues his awesome season with 100. Goddard got alot of chip ball for 113 points, as did Sammy Fisher with 106. Nicky Dal was down with only 80, but did lift in the final when it mattered. Pisstree only got 82, Simpson 89 and Ball got little of the ball and only picked up 74.

Injuries: Nothing serious at all, Obst was hurt in marking contest, but came back on and will be fine.Western Bulldogs vs Port Adelaide
    Last quarter king in Crossy, done it again with a handy 50 in the last term to boast his score to 120. Gilbee had 95% efficiency, but could still only manage 80. Brad Johnson looked good with 3 snags and 128. Kornes actually hit some targets with 41 touches tonight to put on a 139. Griffen was easily best on ground (dont listen to MMM who picked Cross) a handy amount of touches and 2 goals for 121, but it aint all good news. Read the injuries. Brett Ebert is having an awful year, and another 23. COOOON got a decent 95. Aker is killing again with 4 goals and a 121. Gia was below average with 78 and Rob Murphy only got 81.

Injuries:
    Couple of minor injuries include Ryan Griffens finger went pop in the last quarter they try to put it back in on the ground but couldnt so he was taken off and didnt return, not sure how many weeks, if any, a dislocated finger will hold him back. Rob Murphy is the other worry with a sore knee but came back on and will be fine.

Melbourne vs Brisbane
    A one point win for Melbourne, and you know what they mean in SuperCoach terms? Double points in the last quarter or something like that. But, those clangers hurt ever more. Bradshaw was on 49, then two quick goals and bang he was 101. It was even more but cause the Dees won they took a couple more points off him. Browndawggg is simliar with 3 goals in the last term and 140 points. Popular capt this week and you would be happy with that. Wheatley had a game high 179 and 31 touches. Why cant McLeod, Gilbee, Fisher and Shaw do that more often? Luke Power had the power with 167, while Black stood in the dark for only 66. He did have Dunn hanging on to him, though. Cah-ching Valenti wanged on 53, but was hurt by a couple of last quarter clangers. Green was as good as <del>gold</del> green with 159 and probably Melbournes most important player. Miller kicked the matchwinning goal that netted him 38 points and put him up to 135. Old MacDonald and Drummond were both down with 69 and 49. While another one-legged-beast in McLean put on 45.

Injuries: As I mentioned McLean hopped alot on one leg after an ankle ligament injury in Q1, get upset with his score but that was courage to get back on. He is a tough boy and expect to see Brocky back after the break. Also no one has him but Mitch Clark hurt his knee in the last qtr.

Fremantle vs Essendon
    Another close game means big ups and big downs in the last quarter. And, if Dan Cross is the last quarter king, Pavlich is the last quarter queen, if you take away those posters earlier in the year. 61 points in that term to make it to 114 and only 4 in the first term. 211 smashed Hille in the ruck, but they both got heaps of touches, with Sandi putting on 120 and Hille continuing his unreal form with 129. Eyebrows Watson was the highest scorer with 145, but McVeigh was the real light in the midfield with a goal and 36 touches for 119. My boy Stanton lifted after Crowley went off for a okay 80. I told you avoid Lucas, and rightly so with only 59, while I also said Lloyd is no good when Essendon are winning, Essendon won, so pretty boy Lloyd put on a 100. Palmer done well for a 90, but, seriously its time to upgrade. Gollywog Chris Manye had his best game ever for 140 and the best Docker.

Injuries: For f*ck sake, do I have to go through them all? Dusty Fletcher poped his finger out and was gone. Which is half the reason Pav dominated late. Myers had a blood nose early, but also didnt come on in the last term with an unknown injury. Watson got a cut on the eye but came back on and dominated. Welsh also copped a heavy knock and bleed from the head, but struggled after it. Hayden and Dunn hamstrings both gave away early. Crowley got squashed between a player and the ball and off he went to hostipal with a punctured lung, could miss a couple. Dodd, Palmer and Warnock all cramed up badly in the last term but battled it out. Schammer and McPhee both got cleaned up in a ripping bump, played on but looked sore. And, all 44 are stuffed, prefect time for thr break.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by sean, Jun 28, 2008.