2016 Round Review: Round 15

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jul 3, 2016.

By walesy on Jul 3, 2016 at 5:33 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

So, the last bye round AND a federal election. What a time to be alive.

Hopefully you managed to pick up a few snags and avoid Gaz as captain! :D

Home stretch now. Let us know how you're sitting after these byes kicked our ass. (Or was that just me? :D)

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jul 3, 2016.

1. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      I would be happy if they made the byes best 16 and reduced it back to the usual 2 trades per week

TU - I agree
      TD - bad idea
      • Like Like x 14
    2. Jason
      Jason
      Brought in Pendlebury as final upgrade to trading games team. Pretty happy with how that went.

Finished with a score of 1917.
      • Like Like x 4
    3. walesy
      walesy
      1730 from 17 this week.

Looking forward to getting a full team fielded next week!
    4. Royboy Forever
      Royboy Forever
      Absolutely crap week - only 1524. Thought I was being clever making Gaz captain whilst Danger had the bye - he averaged 138 over the past 4 games and I thought they would beat my Saints and he would score well and he gets 87. I had 18 players and only 5 managed to score more than their average. I don't manage bye rounds well - 2 weeks out I still thought it was best 18 irrespective of position so thought I was doing well when I wasn't. Can't wait for next week - my on ground players average 2400 - bet they stuff up again and I get 2100.
    5. JC
      JC
      Happy with 1804 from 17. Overall I went pretty well during the byes and moved up around 14,000 spots. I started in the 20 thousands though, so I had plenty of room for improvement!
    6. Jason
      Jason
      Wow, BuzzII has moved into 6th spot overall with a 2000+ score.
      • Like Like x 6
    7. maxweas1
      maxweas1
      1872 which i managed to move up to 16th with. Ablett as C switched late feom pendles outwise would have been right up there.
      • Like Like x 3
    8. walesy
      walesy
      Stats are up.

Someone needs to tell Buzz to slow down. Or at least change it to Buzz :D
      • Like Like x 1
    9. The_Swert
      The_Swert
      Should've followed my own BotW advice on L Parker. He blitzed it!
      • Like Like x 1
    10. benny01
      benny01
      1947 from 18. had 3 poor scores but hit a lot of big ones to make up for them. Up to 267 now
      • Like Like x 2
    11. Senator96
      Senator96
      I would be happy if they brought in some sort of sub rule for injured players! 6th time in the past 8 weeks ive lost a player to a 1st quarter injury, rosa being the latest culprit (again) If anyone can top that id love to hear it! In strong leagues its very hard to come back from to say nothing of the wasted trades. And i used to think 30 was too many when they increased it
      • Like Like x 2
    12. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      Awesome, out of the byes ranked 411 with a full team and a few trades in hand to avoid injuries. Hopefully can manage to stay in top 500.
      • Like Like x 2
    13. stripey
      stripey
      I give up, didnt trade at all this weekend and went up in the rankings for first time in over a month...

Can whoever had that link that showed the top teams and trade history put it up again, would be interesting to see how they are all tracking with trades made, etc...
    14. Buzzboys
      Buzzboys
      Very happy with 2068 for the round. Stoked with going from 55 to 6th overall. Menadue to Zorko this week and I am complete with Liber at M9.
      Now I have to stay there.
      • Like Like x 9
    15. FlyUp
      FlyUp
      @stripey the website which tracked trade history has been closed down from round 7. I believe the HUN also blocked sneaky little scripts from reading teams bench players.
      • Like Like x 1
    16. stripey
      stripey
      Thanks Fly, it begs the question though, why the hell shouldn't that information be readily available... it wouldnt bother me and would certainly add another edge to it next year when I am in the top ten with 5 rounds to go.
    17. Jason
      Jason
      They probably don't exactly know why they are against it, more likely they stop it just because they don't know what exactly it will be used for.
    18. leb3
      leb3
      Glad the byes are over. Trading smith to dan Han will give me a fully upgraded side, however I'm still holding Dahlhaus. Is he worth holding at this stage? Anyone with an idea as to when he'll be back?
    19. Jason
      Jason
      Maybe 1-2 weeks until he is back. He resumes running drills at training this week. Small chance of playing this week, good chance the next.
      • Like Like x 2