2017 Round Review: Round 16

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jul 9, 2017.

By walesy on Jul 9, 2017 at 8:30 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

330 from Danger, a 142 from Docherty, 129 from Goldie and a rebound from Fyfe with a 139.

You'd think that there would be some big scores out there, but damn, 60 from Dahl, 61 from Treloar, 73 from Hanners, 74 from Dusty and a whole other assortment of bunk has made for quite the bi-polar score.

Still, surely someone avoided the kajillion bullets out their this week?

How'd we all go?

?

Trades remaining after Round 16 ?

Poll closed Jul 14, 2017.
  1. Out of Trades

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1 left

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2 left

7.4%
  4. 3 left

3.7%
  5. 4 left

14.8%
  6. 5 left

22.2%
  7. 6 left

14.8%
  8. 7 left

11.1%
  9. 8 left

14.8%
  10. 9 left

7.4%
  11. 10 or 11 left

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. 12 or 13 left

3.7%
  13. 14 or more left

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jul 9, 2017.

1. choppers
      choppers
      2348 for me I reckon....with plenty of scores higher than that.
      • Like Like x 2
    2. bosco
      bosco
      Nice 1 @anthak. Up to 17....woohoo. Go you good thing and only about 60 points off top 10. I managed to move up 10 to 47. Good work people.
      • Like Like x 13
    3. That KI Guy
      That KI Guy
      Killer @anthak
      And with trades intact.:thumbsu:
      • Like Like x 2
    4. anthak
      anthak
      top 50 bosco, good one! I'm stoked to be top 20, now dont need to flick a page in the rankings haha

Thanks mate.
      I would have liked to have used a trade this week to bring in Lynch for F7, and only didnt because of a mistake on my part not doing the trade before Greenwood locked out Friday night (because I needed to swing him into the guts). Lynch has now gone up $ and doesnt present the same value as last week anymore :(

Glad I decided not to trade Witts in the end (however Witts to Ryder wouldve been alright, as @Jason recommended)

I still have Scooter and Greenwood on the pine, I wonder if they'll be selected this week.
      Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
      • Like Like x 6
    5. anthak
      anthak
      remember @homerj ? Havent seen him around TS lately.
      I wonder if that is him at 14th?
    6. anthak
      anthak
    7. walesy
      walesy
      Get in there Antman!!! :D
      • Like Like x 4
    8. walesy
      walesy
      Stats are up
      • Like Like x 3
    9. IPOD
      IPOD
      Modest 2207 this week but had a live kill in my leagues so was more than enough to get the win still holding 6 trades and 330k in the bank things are looking up
    10. Royboy Forever
      Royboy Forever
      Keep it up Anthak,
      I scored 2302 this week, moved up 1399 places and won 3 out of 3 leagues. I play you this week Anthak so I will try to push you along on your journey to the top.
      • Like Like x 1
    11. anthak
      anthak
      haha thanks mate, good luck for the game :D

This week, I'm in 1st place in all my 8 leagues on h2h ladder for the first time all year.

Which league are you in, @Royboy Forever ?
      • Like Like x 1
    12. stripey
      stripey
      i scored 2141 which is pretty disappointing considering my projected 2503 at the start of the round.... dropped about 1700 spots to around 4.5k on the leaderboard
    13. Steve
      Steve
      Great work @anthak, keep it up mate.

Greenwood will play this weekend. He was managed last week and plus Scott Thomson did nothing.

My SC season goes from bad to worse. Stuffed my emergencies on the weekend so I was forced to play one short due to my own stupidity. Scored 2047 which dropped me 3000 spots to just outside the top 4k.
      • Like Like x 1
    14. anthak
      anthak
      Thanks mate.

Damn, that sux about your team this week. You've been doing well.
      Our NBA Crew league is my best league at present, just outside the top200 leagues. Hopefully you can get back on track and we can push that league up a bit higher :)
    15. lsco
      lsco
      My Fyfe to Cripps trade was truly an absolute masterstroke! :(
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    16. drlok
      drlok
      I think we're all in Div3 - my team was called Maglok but I'm thinking of changing it to 4_failed_prems_per_week or 22_something_something

I just cant get this season going this time lat year I would have had at least a couple of 2500's yet this week 2388 with three premiums on the pine and Dusty and the like stinking it up.
      Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
      • Like Like x 1
    17. St
      St
      No real surprise, looked pretty bad
      INJURY NEWS: CRIPPS DONE FOR THE YEAR
      CARLTON has been dealt a major blow with gun midfielder Patrick Cripps to miss the rest of the season with a fractured leg.
      Cripps copped a kick to the calf against Melbourne on Sunday and didn't return to the field before appearing on the bench on crutches.
      Scans today confirmed the extent of the injury.
      He will not require surgery.
    18. bunza52
      bunza52
      2,333. Nice scores by Zork, Danger, Docherty & Ryder. Disappointing with Hibberd, Dusty, Dahl. Had to field Mountford with JPK being a late out. Zerrett could have scored another 20+ if he didnt cope that whack. 7 trades and $446k in the bank. Will finally upgrade my mids this week. Im classifying Newman and Nank as premiums, so will need one more prem in the fwd. Jumps another 1.5k to just inside 8.5k.
      @anthak - great work, fingers crossed you hit the top 10 this week!!
      • Like Like x 1
    19. Royboy Forever
      Royboy Forever
      TooSerious Div 3
      • Like Like x 2