2017 Round Review: Round 19

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jul 30, 2017.

By walesy on Jul 30, 2017 at 8:56 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Aaaaackk!

1950. What a shocker of a round!!

Sloane, Rocky, Shaw stinking it up, Franklin, Cameron, Sloane stinking it up

Selwood, Dahlhaus, SLOANE stinking it up!

What a stinker of a week!

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jul 30, 2017.

1. James84
      James84
      2,183 this week, even with Ryan and Witherdens tons on the bench was enough to win all leagues. Whether thats a good score or not will be interesting!
    2. anthak
      anthak
      2142 here. Lost 5/8 leagues
      I suspect that will be game over for me, in terms of top10.

A lot of the popular players who I don't have did well this week, and most of my PODs scored sub70.
    3. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      @ViQBoZ - Depending on where you are ranking wise that should be around par, I am ranked 13k plus and am hopeful 2191 will move me to around the 10-11k mark.
      • Like Like x 1
    4. insider
      insider
      2228. Lloyd's zero turned into Luke Ryan's 130 odd and left me with a mathematical chance of finals in cash league... still a shit year :(
      Now ranked 16k I think. Bring on 2018
      • Like Like x 1
    5. walesy
      walesy
      Stats are up.
      • Like Like x 5
    6. anthak
      anthak
      Not as bad as I thought, I only lost 4/8 league games! ;)
      Unfortunately I doubled my rank, moving from 15th to 32nd. So much went wrong.

It's not all bad though haha, I'm still only 136 points from 10th, so still in striking distance I think.

Also finished 1st in 7/8 leagues. @ChiefRussell i think it is, topped me in one league.
      • Like Like x 1
    7. Len
      Len
      I think there might be an issue with the FA stats mate, the worst team in the league scored over 1800 points, apparently most of the Lefties played twice?
      • Like Like x 2
    8. walesy
      walesy
      lol, Lefty with the hax!! :"D I'll get it sorted.
      • Like Like x 4
    9. James84
      James84
      Moved up 432 spots now into 7749 overall.
      • Like Like x 2
    10. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      Cracked 2200 which means slightly above average but only enough to move back into the top 3k. Hoping to at least make 2k in the next few weeks but doubtful.
      • Like Like x 3
    11. bosco
      bosco
      Well done and keep up the good work to all moving up the rankings.

2161 for me and a very inconspicuous slip down the rankings dropping 4, 3 and 5 spots over the past 3 weeks to be down to 59 overall. Seemed to be lots of sub-par scorers this week + no toby greene :spew: + kreuzer injury. Main concerns going forward are nank, hanners, whether kreuzer out this coming week and whether toby greene can hold his sh1t together for longer than it takes him to have a wizz....not sure he will be on my radar ever again.
      • Like Like x 2
    12. stripey
      stripey
      2151 sees me drop 184 spots to 3,444 overall...

Gaz, Greene, Tuohy my main pain points... need Kreuz back next week or I'm cactus..
      • Like Like x 1
    13. stowie
      stowie
      Danger offered a week...
    14. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      CHARLIE 4 DUSTY!
      • Like Like x 1
    15. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      Emotion aside unless you think you are 90% likely to get off the charge you surely take the week and risk not winning the Brownlow given every player says they play for the team and not themselves and the fact you won last year.

Dusty on Brownlow night could be very loose, perhaps Adam Cooney times 100.
    16. TerryinBangkok
      TerryinBangkok
      Cameron looks like he is done as well (his replacement Ainsworth, gonski). Port likely to sit on Sloane. Danger gone for 1. If you go down, go down fighting Chief.
      • Like Like x 1
    17. Senator96
      Senator96
      Another disastrous week with 2046. Sloane, never ever again my friend. Also have selwood being worn like a glove each week nankervis and his ruck time share pendlebury still on the bench and getting torched by not having martin, mitchell and docherty each week. Already looking forward to next year where i can make the same mistakes all over again!

Not aligned to the cats or danger in any way apart from having him in sc like everyone else but i hope they appeal that. Not sure what youre supposed to do when tackling a big ruckman and trying to get them to ground, if you look at the vision he even tried to turn him at the end would hate to see someone lose a brownlow medal for that.
      • Like Like x 3
    18. RPritch
      RPritch
      Even though I'm a Richmond supporter and am basically smitten by Dusty in every way (except actually being physically attracted to him) I saw that incident yesterday and straight away felt as though it was not worth a week. The one thing I see differently to others though, and yes there may be some bias, but I feel as though the Brownlow is essentially Dusty's for the taking even if Danger was to not get suspended. I went through every game for both teams and have Dusty 5-10 votes ahead and the AFL predictor has him 8 ahead. At the end of the day it won't be the suspension that costs him the Brownlow. For me though, the Brownlow does not mean too much as it is not even the best indicator of who had the best season. I feel as though Danger has had a better, or at worst equal season to Dusty, but just with the way results have lined up and how other players have gone in games, I believe Dusty will poll many more votes. The players award and even the coaches award hold more value to me, Dusty is currently leading the coaches award and the players one should be close between the two. In reality if the Brownlow was given to the bloke that had the best season, then GAJ would have 4, 5 or 6 rather than 2. Gee this became a bloody essay :oops:
      • Like Like x 4
    19. TheTassieHawk