Nominations for ORFFF board positions - 2018

Discussion in 'ORFFF' started by That KI Guy, Jan 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. That KI Guy

That KI Guy Moderator Staff Member

Hey all,
    I have touched base with commish @Bearfly . It seems that non-fantasy stuff (sometimes called real life) is his focus for the time being. I will take the helm as interim commish while we run the process for board nominations for the coming year.
    The current board consists of: @Bearfly (commish); @Darran (board member) and @Dale Duivesteyn (board member).

Bear has flagged his intent not to run for commish this year. I would certainly encourage Darran and Dale to run again as members (or commish) if they are keen.

4pm 07/01/18 to 11:59pm 21/01/18 - Nominations period for board positions
    Read more at http://tooserious.net/forum/threads/orfff-calendar-of-events.89398/#FiKWuIPTAlzOZFIH.99

We are currently in the nomination period for board positions, including the ORFFF Commish.

The role of the Board is a body of elected or appointed members who jointly oversee the operations of the ORFFF. This encompasses discussing matters of issue raised in ORFFF, proposing a variety of recommendations to those issues for a collective and united solution / decision and assist the Commissioner with ensuring the success and enjoyment of the ORFFF for all that are way too serious for fantasy football.

If anyone wants to be on the ORFFF board, please register your interest in here in this thread.

There are 3 positions. If we have more than 3 nominees, we will hold an election.
    Nominations close 11:59pm on 21st Jan

Please see more rules here: 7. POSITIONS OF POWER

Please ask any questions below.

• Like Like x 1
  2. That KI Guy

That KI Guy Moderator Staff Member

FWIW - I will nominate myself as commish for the 2018 season.

3. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Seconded.

4. Dale Duivesteyn

Dale Duivesteyn Well-Known Member

I'm okay to give it another go, I had no idea last season, I hope to give it another go, seems like I could do more for the league.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Darran

Darran Well-Known Member

I'm happy to re-nominate myself for a spot on the board. I hope others will nominate also as I am looking forward to fighting out an election and bringing out some inspiring campaign slogans.

• Like Like x 3
  6. YAD69

YAD69 Moderator Staff Member

Carried

7. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Good work fellas